Firebat

Need some help deciding what to do.

I have tried:
1 Paxil - sedating. Didnt like
2 Lexapro - Was on 3 months. Apathy, helped 50% with SA, slept a lot
3 Effexor XR- Horrible. Had Brain shakes and no SA help
4 Wellbutrin XL - Still taking for depression. No help for SA
5 Xanax - Helps a little
6 Klonopin 1 MG - Just got this. Seems to help but though SA thought process still present somewhat and I dont want to get addicted. No side affects though and works quick.

So, not sure if I should try Prozac or go back on Lexapro and try altering the dosage. I'll stay on Wellbutrin which give me energy and I need much less sleep (might counteract lexapro sleepiness). The Effexor XR turned me off of drugs for a year due to the horrible effects it had but life sucks.

I have read that Males (me) have OK responses to Prozac for SA. I'm looking for opinions on what to do and try. Please help :(

kyle

Banned
Firebat said:
Need some help deciding what to do.

I have tried:
1 Paxil - sedating. Didnt like
2 Lexapro - Was on 3 months. Apathy, helped 50% with SA, slept a lot
3 Effexor XR- Horrible. Had Brain shakes and no SA help
4 Wellbutrin XL - Still taking for depression. No help for SA
5 Xanax - Helps a little
6 Klonopin 1 MG - Just got this. Seems to help but though SA thought process still present somewhat and I dont want to get addicted. No side affects though and works quick.

So, not sure if I should try Prozac or go back on Lexapro and try altering the dosage. I'll stay on Wellbutrin which give me energy and I need much less sleep (might counteract lexapro sleepiness). The Effexor XR turned me off of drugs for a year due to the horrible effects it had but life sucks.

I have read that Males (me) have OK responses to Prozac for SA. I'm looking for opinions on what to do and try. Please help :(

try Nardil. It's an old medication but it's the best med available for SA>