Promoted

jiujitsu

...to team leader. For now, anyway. Basically, me and a handful of others are acting team leaders until the actual ones get back from school in a month or so.

I'm one of you. So, you can imagine how I feel about it. I can't walk away or say no I won't do it. I got selected because I do the right thing consistently and work as expected. At my job those things are not that common.

My anxiety is really having a go with me. I just hope it won't be that bad, but I know it probably will be. They know I'm real quiet as I've been through this before with them. I guess they have no alternative.

I don't really know what the point of this thread is, but I just need to talk about how I feel. I cannot talk about my anxiety to anyone I know. It's still a secret I keep really.

jamie99

Congrats on the promotion!!

I had a bad day at first, but i kept challenging my anxious thoughts and eventually i came to the conclusion that i didn't care what everyone thought about me.

Tomorrow will be harder, were having a work christmas party, who the fuck has a party a month after christmas anyway?

Sorry didn't intend to steal your thread.