Profiles!!!

Hey everyone, my first time here.

I'm just wondering about everyone's general info, I want to see if any of you are like me.

Age... 20+
Location... Sunny SoCal
Type of HH... Generalized
HH makes it hard for me to... walk to class (in college) without dripping
I forget about HH when... I go swimming

Seems kind of kid-like but I want to see something like this.

HOLLA AT ME!!!

albarosa2008

Hello, I'm 34 from Toronto, Canada, Suffer from general hh pretty bad especially in the sweltering heat of summer. I tried drysol to no avail, sage tea, etc...then I tried Avert (glycopyrrolate) after checking pharmacy.ca and doing some research- it has seriously changed my life. If it was just a hand/foot sweat problem, I'd probably try soaking them in black tea (Dr.Oz on Oprah recommended that method) but since the glyco. has been working fine for me for many months now with no side-effects, I'm sticking with it. What methods have you tried? Feel free to discuss with me. I wish you the best of luck in finding the right cure for yourself! :D

k98_man

I'm a senior in highschool and suffer from HH of the hands, armpits, and feet. I have only tried certain-dri and nothing else even though my sweating is uncontrollable to the point of dripping. After finding this site I've found a lot of new methods I will try including sage tea, ionthophoresis (or whatever its called :wink:), and maybe avert or something.

I love traveling and I've been to Europe many times, India, etc. I'm going for 5 weeks by myself all over Europe this summer and hope to attend University in Switzerland. I play football for my highschool (the REAL football with your feat :wink:) and I am going to study history and political sciences.

I love the piano and I only rarely allow HH to get in the way of anything that I do. I've been blessed with understanding and loving parents and many friends just as nice!

Happy Holidays

-ian-

albarosa2008 said:
Hello, I'm 34 from Toronto, Canada, Suffer from general hh pretty bad especially in the sweltering heat of summer. I tried drysol to no avail, sage tea, etc...then I tried Avert (glycopyrrolate) after checking pharmacy.ca and doing some research- it has seriously changed my life. If it was just a hand/foot sweat problem, I'd probably try soaking them in black tea (Dr.Oz on Oprah recommended that method) but since the glyco. has been working fine for me for many months now with no side-effects, I'm sticking with it. What methods have you tried? Feel free to discuss with me. I wish you the best of luck in finding the right cure for yourself! :D

male
Houston
Palmar and Pedal HH (Hands and Feet)... again. ETS took Palmar HH away for 5 1/2 years... recurred in August 2008.

albarosa2008,

I've looked up a couple of things about the 'Black Tea' treatment, but it seems it just helps with the smell for your feet and doesn't stop sweating. You're saying this helps stop the sweating???

teandtoast

Age... 25
Location... South UK
Type of HH... Underarm mainly...bit of foot
HH makes it hard for me to... relax ever ...do alot of things I would like to do socially
I forget about HH when... Im really drunk and stoned...and sometimes at home