Problems with Iontophoresis

grimZ

Hey Guys,

I've been sing a Machine for about 1.5 weeks, but haven't really noticed too much difference.

I've started using baking soda in the water but it doesn't seem to make much difference. If anything I think it makes it worse.

The directions state that I should keep turning the ampage? up until I feel a tingling sensation in my hands.

I'm currently using 15mA which is the maximum specified in the intstructions but I don't really feel much tingling at all.

What rating do you guys use?

Any other tips?

grimZ

Im using it everyone other day for 15 minutes.

Yeah there are no batteries i can definately feel a strong tingling sensation when I turn it on and off. Similar to what I would expect to feel all the time, kinda like pins and needles.

I put enough water into cover upto about halfway of my second knuckle, is this too much and can it make a difference?

I can change the polarity of the current by switching the leads around that connect to the trays.

pinoyHH

Hello guys, My Idrostar just came 5 days ago and im using it for four days, I haven't feel any much difference, but I'm really hoping that this week my HH condition will feel better.

pinoyHH said:
Hello guys, My Idrostar just came 5 days ago and im using it for four days, I haven't feel any much difference, but I'm really hoping that this week my HH condition will feel better.

Hey pinoy, i've been using the idrostar successfully for about 1 and a half years now (as long I don't get lazy with treatments :) )

It will usually take around 7-10 treatments before you notice a significant difference, but make sure you don't use it every day, space treatments a day or two apart.

abc12

When I started using the idromed i used it everyday for 10 days and now only once a week and it works fine!
I think you have to use it everyday at first for the treatment to actually work...