Probably the best way to get out of a ticket

Jetra

Let me just say I was driving a beat-up Pontiac Bonneville that my dad had recently bought for $500.

So, I'm driving down this one street. At this particular street, there is one regular street light, then the next two are impossible to see unless you are right under them. As I stopped at the last one, I noticed it went blinking. Then, it turned green.

Right behind me went lights flashing. My thought, "Oh God, I'm going to get a ticket." So I pull over and wait. The female officer comes and starts shouting at me that I blew a red light.

Meanwhile, I'm freaking out and I'm trying to apologize. When she asked me for license and verification. I went to get the verification from the glove box and noticed there was none.

Visibly shaking, I told the officer and she seemed to understand, but, in my mind, I was going to jail.

After the little confrontation, I get a verbal warning. I guess she noticed I was about to wet myself from the sheer anxiety that I was feeling. When I got home and relaxed, I finally laughed at myself. I joked that the officer probably didn't want me to mess myself to give me a ticket.

lol. Yeah gotta watch out for those faulty lights.
Cops (and people) do profile based on what you're driving too though. I found that out years ago when I had a 1982 pontiac grand prix.
Turns out a cop was following me for a while, then decided to pull me over and search my car even though I did absolutely nothing.
It happens. Just be careful.

Jetra

lol. Yeah gotta watch out for those faulty lights.
Cops (and people) do profile based on what you're driving too though. I found that out years ago when I had a 1982 pontiac grand prix.
Turns out a cop was following me for a while, then decided to pull me over and search my car even though I did absolutely nothing.
It happens. Just be careful.

Sheesh, did they think you were dealing drugs?