Prick analyzing my every move

recluse

I'm not being paranoid. The guy I drive with to work, he watches my every move! I've seen him through the corner of my eye looking at my facial expression, watching me driving, telling me what to do. When he is driving, he is in the habit of doing something stupid and nearly causes accidents, and he thinks that this is a joke to him because he tries to be the tough macho guy. He looks at my face to see what my reaction is ''What's the matter....You scared!?''......I say ''no! Just that you nearly caused an accident!'' ...''You shouldn't be scared...I never get scared!''...I'm thinking..''Fuck you and your phoney macho persona! Who the fuck are you to tell me how to act!''

Also when i drive he insists on giving me instructions ''Overtake now!''...''Go now!''.....Fucking control freak!

The other day on the way home he asked me ''Do you want to be a hippie?'' ....''Umm why?''....''Well i always cut my hair short...You haven't cut yours for a long time''....Yeah i'm growing my hair...So what!

Why does this guy feel the need to dictate what i do? My mum o'r dad have no right to tell me how i should have my hair o'r whatever, so what the hell gives him the right!? He's like this in work too, bossing everyone around.

redneck

What I have learnt from your posts that guy you talking about is quite toxic. Would not be better to finish with that prick just to feel better?

Infected_Malignity

That guy does sound like a prick - however, he might not have the malicious intent you think he does. Are you guys really good friends? Does he know about your SP/anxiety/shyness? He might be trying to push you closer and closer to the edge - so you have no choice but to stand up to him. He could be secretly trying to do you a favor to break your shell (and he knows you have somewhat of a shell since you haven't said anything thus far).

Then again, I don't know him. Maybe I'm way off!

Thelema

Get a gun...

Put said gun down in between you two...

Say the exact words...

"talk and its your ass"

Of course its a fake gun and you give him shit for being scared about it and tell him he's been being a dick

SocialRetahd

Thelema said:
Get a gun...

Put said gun down in between you two...

Say the exact words...

"talk and its your ass"

Of course its a fake gun and you give him shit for being scared about it and tell him he's been being a dick

Thats a criminal offense.

Doomed2Die

Lol yeah, start with NOT doing what Thelema said and simply see if you can ask him why he is scrutinizing you, depending on the answer all will be fine or you could find a way to seperate from the guy (if he is a real jerk who you can't get along with), this is unnecessary from anyone. But yeah a standoff declaration thing where you simply ask 'Could you stop staring me down?' would be a start. Also 'lol' at the hair thing xD, sorry but why would anyone care? (the guy for example thinks something is wrong with it, wth? o_0)

flake__

yeh i agree with doomed2die...i have had people like this before, sounds like an arrogant jerk that likes to antagonise...even if not really maliciously. The best thing to do is be assertive like doomed2die said...even though that is really hard!

recluse

Infected_Malignity said:
That guy does sound like a prick - however, he might not have the malicious intent you think he does. Are you guys really good friends? Does he know about your SP/anxiety/shyness? He might be trying to push you closer and closer to the edge - so you have no choice but to stand up to him. He could be secretly trying to do you a favor to break your shell (and he knows you have somewhat of a shell since you haven't said anything thus far).

Then again, I don't know him. Maybe I'm way off!

No we are not friends, just that we work together and we happen to live in the same area. His car broke down a few months ago and i drove him to work and from then on sharing rides to work has become a habit...I wish now i would have told him i didn't want to continue sharing.

recluse

flake__ said:
yeh i agree with doomed2die...i have had people like this before, sounds like an arrogant jerk that likes to antagonise...even if not really maliciously. The best thing to do is be assertive like doomed2die said...even though that is really hard!

Yeah! I've never met a person as bossy in my life! He likes power!