pretty girl asking me date with her!!!! help!!

nomane1

I ve just hang up the phone.. She asked me to go out some disco!! The place i hate!! The only place i feel i am not comfortable, noisy, dark and have to dance!! Which i have no idea....

But she is a real pretty..

Help me out, can anyone have some magic? :lol:

Pongle

Hi

I'm no wizard I'm afraid, so I can't provide any kind of instant feel-better formula. How well do you know her, and is she aware of your SP? If not I belive if you're going to be together you must tell her at some point. I know it's hard, but most people are in fact very understanding (or at least they try to be).

Is there any possible way you could rearrange your plans and meet somewhere else where you're more comfortable?

My two cents anyway

Good luck :D

Orlando

Hi, nomane!

Go for it!

Just the fact that the girl suggested a date with you, may suggest that she knows that you are a little shy. Usually guy would make the first move. Well, that's good anyway. She may not see the shyness as something terrible (which it really isn't....Considering there are guys out there who date women just to use them for sex.)

In clubs is that if you dance in close with a group or in a dark corner, people don't really take notice of you. That's why I prefer dancing in the dark to dancing in broad daylight. Another thing, I know it's cliche but 'go' with the music. Worse comes to worse just copy what the girl is doing (mirror her).

Good Luck all the Best! :wink:

nomane1

Orlando don't let me go there.. :lol: I am loosing my mind in the first step into the disco!!! Even in empty disco i am uncomportable..

Pongle, ofcourse i won't say anythink about my SF!! How could i do that and what for? I have just meet with girl and tell her i have SF.. She gonna ask me what is that?.. We don't know each other.. And we can't understand each other well, she is Chineese.. Not good in English..

I am gonna push her go somewhere else

Anonymous

Just curious as to why people still call clubs, disco's.

Anyways, as the other guy said, people don't notice you in the dark, so do what you want without the feeling that someone is looking at you. Unless you have a problem with girls.

I've been to clubs with girls alot, thats not apart of my SP. It should be peoples first priority to get over, if they want to get laid anytime in their life. :p

Anyways, I say just go for it, try to act as normal as possible, and if you mess it up and she doesn't understand, then she isnt right for you dude.

Just go there with confidence, no one just assumes another person has SP, so try to be as normal as possible. She wont be thinking bad thoughts about you right away, considering she asked you out. Just make a good first impression that night, and everything will go smoothly.

PS.. Just think what might happen later. :wink:

Good luck buddy.

Anonymous

A girl recently asked me on a date too! I'm looking forward to it! I'm glad she made the first move because she is pretty intimidating - smart, kind, and gorgeous!

No need to tell her you have social anxiety disorder -- such a thing doesn't exist -- you just have an exaggerated form of what every person has felt and worked through. Your time to work through it will come as well.