"Pretty girl " akwArd

w*n*c*a*m

I'm pretty sure it's not your looks or how intimidating you are that scares them off. Being pretty will automatically make you a guy magnet and there are lots of confident guys there who don't easily get intimidated with pretty girls. It's not your face it's your attitude maybe. I'm not saying you're bad though. Maybe not approachable.

I'm saying this because I for once is very unapproachable, intimidating (I don't usually smile or talk) but there were brave guys who asked me out and now I have a husband. I'm not gorgeous but if I'm not a bit on the attractive side I know no one will even bother know me. In your case, you are pretty and that's an asset coz people tend to be more tolerant with pretty girls no matter how bitchy they are. I believe there's more on your personality that is extreme and drives them away from you to not be able to tolerate or even ask you for a date.

Unless you're not really that pretty... I mean, I've seen reality shows where they think they're attractive except the public says they're not and then they change the way they dressed and make up then they looked more decent so the guys saw them as pretty eventually.

So if you're really serious and ask for an honest opinion. Post your pic.

Sorry bad English. I have no time to edit.

NamiraWilhelm

It would be easy for me to read the 'whale' commentary you gave and think 'well you're ugly on the inside, mystery solved.' But I imagine you're more likely frustrated at the whole situation and venting (in the wrong direction. I mean come on, aren't you sick of that behaviour when it's directed toward you? Judgements based on physical appearance, criticisms of your physical appearance? You clearly are). I'm not trying to scold you, just making you conscious of that unbecoming way of thinking about others...

I think your problem is more to do with how 'approachable' you are, as others have stated. You'll either have to have a frank discussion with yourself about that or ask those close to you to be very honest with you about the way you come off.