Premiership title decider tomorrow

garry29

I really want to go watch it down the pub but I can't be doing with all the a-holes. I might go watch in a country pub somewhere.

market.garden

I'm praying to God, Buddha, Allah, Jeebus, Mary Poppins, and anyone else who'll listen that Wigan beat the living poop out of Chelsea :D

market.garden

For Wigan to get a result tomorrow, draw or win would be nothing short of a miracle. I can't see Chelsea dropping points. It's been a weird season so anything could happen, but the odds are stacked massively against United tomorrow.

planemo

I'm praying to God, Buddha, Allah, Jeebus, Mary Poppins, and anyone else who'll listen that Wigan beat the living poop out of Chelsea :D

sorry but i'm hoping for the exact opposite. GO CHELSEA!!!!

I'm def anti Man U. All the 'cool' kids the and ones who harassed me in childhood all supported ManU.::p:

market.garden

sorry but i'm hoping for the exact opposite. GO CHELSEA!!!!

I'm def anti Man U. All the 'cool' kids the and ones who harassed me in childhood all supported ManU.::p:

Well if its any consolation, all those kids who harassed you when you were younger, will probably be really upset come tomorrow evening hehe.

Next season my friend...next season!

market.garden

Well done to Hadron and all Chelsea fans !!! Man-U fans- unlucky better luck next time :cool:

Yeah yeah yeah ::p:. A few key signings here and there, ship Berbatov out and we'll smash the league next season. I gotta admit though, despite Chelsea getting a few key decisions thrown their way, and despite me *really* not liking them, they are utterly ruthless when they're on top form.

garry29

Yeah yeah yeah ::p:. A few key signings here and there, ship Berbatov out and we'll smash the league next season. I gotta admit though, despite Chelsea getting a few key decisions thrown their way, and despite me *really* not liking them, they are utterly ruthless when they're on top form.

They'll bounce back next season I'm sure. Looking forward to seeing some of their new signings in the world cup :D:D:D