posting

dzerklis

nobodys posting so i decided to create my first topic ever. This is my topic. What a topic. tropic popic piiiic piiiiiiiceeflke kamoooon

dzerklis

dzerklis, thank you for replying. Yes wtf im doing is doing ding diiiiiing diiiiiiii

-dzerklis?
-yes, this is he.
-this is dzerklis. Welcome to the next level.
-no noooo noooooooooo

dzerklis

they all are clones, im the real dzerklis. I cloned myself koz i wanted to dominate the world.

dzerklis

hes lying, hes a FBI agent. He wanted to infiltrate among us and spread a deadly virus, which would paralyze our brain but we soon figured out his plans

dzerklis

SilentOutlaw said:
I think we can safely say that dzerklis has lost his mind and is officially insane. :lol:

you gonna pay for this. The army of DSF (Dzerklis Special Forces) will locate you soon. 10 000 of the bravest dzerklis are ready to teach you a lesson

SilentOutlaw

lol no please don't send an army of 10 000 people to my home. 10 000 people + me + social anxiety = torture / death.

Congrats on making your first topic :) and also on, ya know, figuring out how to clone yourself, how cool is that, you'll never be alone, or not have someone on your side in arguments :lol:

dzerklis

SilentOutlaw said:
lol no please don't send an army of 10 000 people to my home. 10 000 people + me + social anxiety = torture / death.

aaaah we know what youre thinking, youll pretend that there is only one SilentOutlaw and will trap into your house, then the rest 14999 SilentOutlaws will attack us unexpectedly

cLavain

dzerklis said:
SilentOutlaw said:
I think we can safely say that dzerklis has lost his mind and is officially insane. :lol:

you gonna pay for this. The army of DSF (Dzerklis Special Forces) will locate you soon. 10 000 of the bravest dzerklis are ready to teach you a lesson

But if they have SA too, then you will have 10 000 crack troops not daring to go outside, let alone attack someone's home uninvited... :lol:

dzerklis

But if they have SA too, then you will have 10 000 crack troops not daring to go outside, let alone attack someone's home uninvited... :lol:[/quote]

actually were not just dzerklis, we are Johnny Depps and as you know Johnny Depp doesnt suffer from SA that much

yetisbabe said:
dzerklis said:
actually were not just dzerklis, we are Johnny Depps and as you know Johnny Depp doesnt suffer from SA that much

10,000 Johnny Depps?! Send them to my house... PRONTO!!!!! :lol:

Oh please I want one! Just one! You'll still have lots and lots left, I just want to borrow one, I have a boyfriend, so don't worry, I won't wear him out, and you can have him back!!

cLavain

dzerklis said:
But if they have SA too, then you will have 10 000 crack troops not daring to go outside, let alone attack someone's home uninvited... :lol:

actually were not just dzerklis, we are Johnny Depps and as you know Johnny Depp doesnt suffer from SA that much[/quote]

Ah, well that changes the picture somewhat: 10 000 pirates of the Caribbean + a few dzerklis as commanders. 8)

btw, what changes can we expect once the New World Order is consolidated? :D

dzerklis

we are sorry to say this but we are cloning Vanessa Paradis (there are 6351 Vanessas Paradis at the moment) so we all will have girlfriends, were really sorry.
The New World Order will be as follows: every human will watch Dead Man and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 7 days a week :? :) :D

yetisbabe said:
crazyfairyx said:
yetisbabe said:
dzerklis said:

10,000 Johnny Depps?! Send them to my house... PRONTO!!!!! :lol:

Oh please I want one! Just one! You'll still have lots and lots left, I just want to borrow one, I have a boyfriend, so don't worry, I won't wear him out, and you can have him back!!

Ok then! As I don't want to be seen to be greedy, I will let you have JUST one.

I want him back in one piece. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry Yetis, I'll be gentle with him :lol: :lol:

dzerklis

yetisbabe said:
Spoilsport with the girlfriends. :twisted: Are you going to break the news to crazyfairy??

wait.. i have good news. 2341 Johnnies Depps just informed me that they want to divorce their Vanessas Paradis so 2339 Johnnies Depps are single now (2 i already sent to you yetisbabe and to crazyfairy 8) )