Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Determined. To act, to keep reaching for and collecting those rare jewels of days, to move towards that peaceful place, or at least try if I don’t get there.

Life is all about the battle, of throwing yourself up against the walls the world puts in your way, and savouring those rare moments when you push through to the other side.

True enough. Keep going. That's what I am doing.

I just realized a nice song is about Charlie Brown. What a great way to start the day :)

I'd never heard that IM song before. Thanks! The fact that she wrote a song about Charlie Brown makes me love her even more. :D

It is a beautiful day outside. All the better to open up all the windows, let the breeze in, and watch my Cubbies.

I'd never heard that IM song before. Thanks! The fact that she wrote a song about Charlie Brown makes me love her even more. :D.

Yeah it's from her first album Slow the Rain (which I just discovered the other day.) It sounds quite a bit different then her new albums, but I think I might like it more, despite how much I love Girls and Boys and Everybody.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dddddddddddddddooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttt kkkkkkkkkkkkknnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tiercel

The more I play my guitar, the more I think I f:eek:ed up the switch and volume pot when I put those new pickups in.

Neither one was this noisy....

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I just went through every video in my prodigious collection of youtube favorites and couldn’t find a single one that I gave enough of a **** to watch.

I am one listless mf’er tonight.

I'm getting fairly pissed of at people asking me to buy weed for them, merely because they know my brother. Last time they asked me I said no because I was on my way to work, and they seemed fairly crossed about it last time.

So now, I heard them calling me again, and don't know whether they wanted to ask me again or simple hurt me because I didn't comply last time. That's how things work down here..

They're underage, so techincally I'd be comitting a crime if I were to buy it for them.

Great. I had a good day at work, but now those ****ing douchbags had to mess up my day 5 minutes before I got home. Thanks a lot.

Doesn't matter, though. Next time I see them I'll give them a piece of my mind, and teach them a thing or two about favors and respect. Disrespectful bastards.

B

Beatrice

My breakfast :D

dsc09510o.jpg

AGR

Today is the first day I am going to work since the earthquake,but I am only going to work twice a week,not nervous,was much more yesterday.