Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

hidwell

The scumbag Government of Australia is releasing it's evil Budget tonight, oh how I wish for a group of snipers to assassinate the whole front bench.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
^ If you don't like someone's posts there is always the ignore option.
Indeed, sir. It wasn't as if I disagreed with his political views or some such, though.

This particular troll kept advising people to kill themselves. On the odd possibility of any vulnerable person taking him seriously, I felt it best to discredit and defuse him right away.

Indeed, sir. It wasn't as if I disagreed with his political views or some such, though.

This particular troll kept advising people to kill themselves. On the odd possibility of any vulnerable person taking him seriously, I felt it best to discredit and defuse him right away.

Oh yeah, in that case you definitely handled correctly.

The internet has a very wide reach, and it's incredibly likely (especially on sites like this) that it reaches someone for who the circumstances are the same as the person the troll is responding to, and applies it to his/her own situation. If left untouched, it's a bomb waiting to explode.

Not that it would be left untouched, I'm quite sure it would be reported to- and removed by, the moderators. But still, those kind of messages need to be nipped in the butt immediately.

Kiwong

Geez, I missed that. I suppose the report post in a option for that. Hopefully it wasn't long before moderators noticed and he was kicked off the site.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Geez, I missed that. I suppose the report post in a option for that. Hopefully it wasn't long before moderators noticed and he was kicked off the site.

I think it took a few hours that time. Even our evil, fascist mods who work for big pharma and have no joy in life besides stamping out free speech have to sleep some of the time. ;)

ImNotMyIllness

Even though I'm generally doing better, I still suffer from strong suicidal urges and feelings of impending doom..........I try to remember that I'm not in a rational state of mind and to wait out the dark feelings.

singing-love

I am so over the hospital/doctors, in the last week and a half i've had four doctors appointments, two trips to the hospital and a scan. Lots of pain medication, which is always fun and so much time off, im going to go stir crazy! Still have more tests to get done though, so not looking forward to it!

I am so over the hospital/doctors, in the last week and a half i've had four doctors appointments, two trips to the hospital and a scan. Lots of pain medication, which is always fun and so much time off, im going to go stir crazy! Still have more tests to get done though, so not looking forward to it!

Is this from when you hit your head? How is that doing anyway?