Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Feathers

Well, I think sometimes webmaster searches log charts, so be careful what you say!! :)

You might also wanna learn to take screenshots or such, if needed? Or save the chats?

If other people may say stuff that can be interpreted as hmm, questionable, maybe think first if you haven't said something to trigger them off and check with them if things are okay? It may be too late for that hmm??

I do like Smurfs the cartoon & think that 'Flirty Smurf' is way better than 'Flirty user' - I mean, you're not using people in flirty ways - or are you?? o_O
('user' makes me think of 'needles' and 'crack'/heroin/illegal drugs or such..)
Or are you using your flirty charms as deadly weapons? o_O

On the other hand I'm against nicknames being given without people's consent (hint hint :rolleyes: )

So, big dilemma!! See, that's why I don't wanna be a mod! lol! Heavy work they have indeed!!

Feathers

Okay, Vexatious, if he vexes you too much, do tell though, there is a Pebbles heartbreak support group!! :)

But it looks like you can handle it just fine.

PS Pebbles can you edit out the quotes? (please) I don't like it if people quote me lol (especially if it's all colorful)

Hey! All right already. Yeah! I got it! I don't understand. Tell me something I don't know.

Rrrrrock!

For all those who tell someone "I don't think you know yourself." Stop it. It is you who do not know them. They know themselves perfectly well. Instead state: "hmm, tell me a bit about yourself." Instead of aggression and frustration you just might learn something new.

A masked smile :) ... and goodnight.

coyote

It frightens me that I find Dexter very easy to relate to.

plotting world domination?

dexter1.jpg

EnigmatiConduit

I hate when people look at me, you know - guys. I have just had a ridiculously nervous kinda day. Now i feel exhausted and the tears are a coming. anyway, that's my feelings

hoddesdon

Have you seen the picture where Neil Armstrong sets foot on the moon ("one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind")?

Who took the picture?

(the one issue the hoax-deniers never answer)

MrJones

Pebbles must flirt in class