Post your picture thread

Meow said:
crazyfairyx said:
Meow said:
jojosparkles said:
haha haha..well as u all kno i broke my platinum rampant rabbit however i have just today got a new one and boy oh boy i missed it! lol! il end up walkin like john wayne! haha! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im kiddin! :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :twisted: I want one but my hubby wouldn't be too impressed

Haha you say that now but give it to him and give him free reign he may well change his mind LOL! :lol:

hahaha this is too funny, i'm considering it you know! I've been considering it for a while. Our sex life isn't exactly wonderful right now and a lady has needs! it might spice things up too?

Haha well you might as well suggest it! The worst he can do is say no and be insecure for all of a week. You can hardly expect sex to stay amazing forever without a little help! :lol:

cutefluffykitten said:
8O I just made up my mind not to post my pic and if someone liked me for my personaility alone then that person is my type of person....

And also......i dont want to be a disappointment to anyone who met me in the flesh

True story

You're beautiful inside and out sweetie xx

endless8

Re: endless

rko74 said:
What do you think provoked the anxiety in you?

Low self esteem caused by bad career change, lost of gf, and living back at home with parents. I think the fact the I cant seem to accept these negative change is causing a great deal of worry and anxiety.

rko74

Was i ugly in my pics?

Just wonderin if i look ugly hahaha, sorry they are kinda old.I havent really had reason to take pictures since then.Being that i havent really done much cause of my anxiety problems.

Horatio

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

this thread has turned into a rather intimate discussion, lol

I might go start a thread on stamp collecting before I blush too much

Raining

crazyfairyx said:
Meow said:
crazyfairyx said:
Meow said:
jojosparkles said:
haha haha..well as u all kno i broke my platinum rampant rabbit however i have just today got a new one and boy oh boy i missed it! lol! il end up walkin like john wayne! haha! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im kiddin! :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :twisted: I want one but my hubby wouldn't be too impressed

Haha you say that now but give it to him and give him free reign he may well change his mind LOL! :lol:

hahaha this is too funny, i'm considering it you know! I've been considering it for a while. Our sex life isn't exactly wonderful right now and a lady has needs! it might spice things up too?

Haha well you might as well suggest it! The worst he can do is say no and be insecure for all of a week. You can hardly expect sex to stay amazing forever without a little help! :lol:

Ow my innocent eyes :( :(

Meow

crazyfairyx said:
Meow said:
Dreamer & fairy, You girls are goooooorgeous! *flutters eyelashes*

Don't forget to flick your hair dahhhhling!!

What hair!!! lol

That's from last night when my hubby took me out to eat as a suprise, it's the first time I ordered my own drink :oops:

DrPepper

Meow said:
crazyfairyx said:
Meow said:
Dreamer & fairy, You girls are goooooorgeous! *flutters eyelashes*

Don't forget to flick your hair dahhhhling!!

What hair!!! lol

cdfc370b.jpg

That's from last night when my hubby took me out to eat as a suprise, it's the first time I ordered my own drink :oops:

Nice pics there :p

Quixote

Horatio said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

this thread has turned into a rather intimate discussion, lol

I might go start a thread on stamp collecting before I blush too much

This kind of discussions make me suddently feel like I'm 5 years old. Like this: <<mum, where do little kids come from!?>>

I go play with stamps with Horatio.

betty

howd you guys do that, i have to say its nicer to see the faces, Im going to try
:roll: