Post your picture thread

rko74

older pics of me, sorry i dont have newer ones atm

Heres a few older ones, circa 1990's,

lol my mums hair was so ugly in those pics haha, i better not show here these.Im glad i got rid of those bigger glasses, for smaller ones

endless8

Here's a pic of myself on the right.
stan-I.jpg

rko74

endless8

Cool picture endless, for having social anxiety troubles you sure look more socialable than the guy on the left haha.

endless8

Another shot of myself with mild SA issues
also.jpg

5 months later with full blown anxiety issues. 2006 is turning out to worst year of my life.
DSC00661.jpg

Horatio

time to break the chain of amazingly good looking socialphobia world members!

me_at_beach.JPG

me on one of my happy days on a rather remote beach

I played around with the image a bit, swapped the background for another photo I took on the same day later on when a bit of a storm rolled in

this photo although distorted a little is to me a bit of a mirror of how I feel about the world and my place in it. To me the world is a little distorted and perhaps slightly darker than how most others see it. A camera can take images of 3 dimensional visions and convert them to a reasonably accurate 2 dimensional image of how things appear but they can't snapshot feelings very well

I just wish that photographs could also record the sound of the raging surf battering long standing rocks and the sound of the wind scattering sand on the dunes of an empty open beach as a storm rolls in

shipost

I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
-George Burns

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
-Buddha

rko74

pics

Post another Jo Jo! :D pwwease? hehe

Horatio thats a cool pic, you remind me of the undertaker in it from wwf/wwe :) {thats a complement }

jojosparkles

haha haha..well as u all kno i broke my platinum rampant rabbit however i have just today got a new one and boy oh boy i missed it! lol! il end up walkin like john wayne! haha! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im kiddin! :wink:

Meow

jojosparkles said:
haha haha..well as u all kno i broke my platinum rampant rabbit however i have just today got a new one and boy oh boy i missed it! lol! il end up walkin like john wayne! haha! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im kiddin! :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :twisted: I want one but my hubby wouldn't be too impressed

Meow said:
jojosparkles said:

Haha you say that now but give it to him and give him free reign he may well change his mind LOL! :lol:

Meow

crazyfairyx said:
Meow said:
jojosparkles said:

Haha you say that now but give it to him and give him free reign he may well change his mind LOL! :lol:

hahaha this is too funny, i'm considering it you know! I've been considering it for a while. Our sex life isn't exactly wonderful right now and a lady has needs! it might spice things up too?