Post your picture thread

Meow

scyth gave me an idea in the Crush thread to make a post where everyone who wants to can post their picture or pictures.

So go ahead and post yourself, remember you can always edit it out if you change you mind later :wink:

I'm not going first.... LOL

Rules (added to post by the mod team) said:
The forums are PG-13 rated, so bear this in mind when any content is posted. Medical issues in medical terms are obviously allowed but crude terminology will be deleted. Pictures of people semi clad (shirt off, underwear) are not allowed but a shot on a beach is OK as it is in keeping with the surrounding. This is due the the rating of SPW's server

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been considering posting my pic lately, cos I took my other picture down when I was feeling insecure, I guess this is a good opportunity to be brave :? . It looks a bit squished cos I had to resize it in paint cos I don't have a better photo editor program on this computer.

Edit

Meow

Ohhh myyy gossshhh you're so gorgeous!!! :oops: well done for posting it, lovely smile!

I don't have a proper editor thing either lol.

sad_kat said:
I was going to put my picture up, but how do you put it into this thread, does anyone know?

You can upload it to www.photobucket.com and there will be something underneath the thumbnail of your pic that says 'IMG' copy all of that link and post it into a reply, it should work :)

sad_kat said:
Ahh ok, thank you. I think I've changed my mind though, I'm worried someone may recongnise me. May change my mind again though knowing me lol

Hehe don't worry I'm the same, I had my pic up for a while before until I got insecure and worried and took it down lol.

harvey said:
Standin' in the park with my young'un and the dog.
(and by the way, this is what happens to your poodle when you feed them right)

spw-copy.jpg

*Wants a poodle* I'd love a proper standard black poodle, I always feel so sorry for the little ones when they've been messed with and shaved, can't be much fun for them!!

black_mamba

All you need now is some plastic elf-like ears and you're all set to go. Go where I don't actually know, but it'd be fun. :p

black_mamba said:
All you need now is some plastic elf-like ears and you're all set to go. Go where I don't actually know, but it'd be fun. :p

Hehe that's what I was just thinking!! I could be the elf instead of the fairy!

shipost

I want to post it but my mums googled me before so prefer her not to know this username is me ;) if you want to see me message me :)

Raining

Linds said:
Has anyone else noticed how attractive people on here are? :)

When i can tear my self from my mirrors *posses* i do notice that yes :lol:
I would post my picture but i dont have 1 to post :x

triceratops

Meow said:
scyth gave me an idea in the Crush thread to make a post where everyone who wants to can post their picture or pictures.

So go ahead and post yourself, remember you can always edit it out if you change you mind later :wink:

I'm not going first.... LOL

Yay for scyth lol its good to see more people posting will post a pic when i find a good one. :D