Post your picture thread

Piece_By_Piece

For some reason I always look sad :confused: Probably should try to smile more.

i2lh5x.jpg

DeadmanWalking

It's been some time (a month::p:) since I've done this, but, today, I'll post some new pictures of myself (unshaven::p:). These pictures are special because I'm a.) outside and b.) not alone;). Well, here they are (and these pics will just be a secret between me, her, and all of you, my friends)!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0

coyote

It's been some time (a month::p:) since I've done this, but, today, I'll post some new pictures of myself (unshaven::p:). These pictures are special because I'm a.) outside and b.) not alone;). Well, here they are (and these pics will just be a secret between me, her, and all of you, my friends)!

you look great

and in reference to posts you've made concerning your wardrobe - i see nothing wrong at all

i love your sandals

MikeyC

Dude, you look good! :)

Invisibleman

You look great Deadman. And I think I wouldve passed out in a minute flat with a girl that looks that good within 5 feet of me:rolleyes:

twiggle

Ohhhh you're cute :)

KiaKaha

Banned

You look friendly....
well you ARE friendly - but you know everyones appearance tells a story - you look like someone who is approachable.... is what I mean..

You know I could of just said nice pic.... sigh.

Nice pic. :)

@Dark Angel - pretty girl - You look friendly too.