Post your picture thread

Harleyq

Re: Post your pics! :)

@ Harleyq - coolness, I saw a toad/frog the other day sitting on a car boot sale table :O I thought it was an ornament until it flicked out one of it's legs omg :D

I did that to a moth. I was sitting on a bench and saw what I thought was a giant green leaf, so I went to pick it up and it flew at me. I think my heart leapt into my throat at that moment, lol. It was scary - it looked kind of like this but more realistic (the one I touched had fake leaf veins and everything) and MUCH bigger - it was the size of my hand, fingers stretched out.

synchlora_moth_%28green%29.JPG

recluse

I did that to a moth. I was sitting on a bench and saw what I thought was a giant green leaf, so I went to pick it up and it flew at me. I think my heart leapt into my throat at that moment, lol. It was scary - it looked kind of like this but more realistic (the one I touched had fake leaf veins and everything) and MUCH bigger - it was the size of my hand, fingers stretched out.

synchlora_moth_%28green%29.JPG

That's amazing. You can see how effective it's camoflauge is.

Danfalc

Banned

And this particular drink is the preferred tipple of Señor Bond, one of your most famous countrymen. Shame on you for not knowing that. :D

Well thats me told :D consider me propaly educated now.But like Remus asked...Who?? lol

recluse

I thought that someone who drank that brand of Rum would have a name like Senor Willy:D

agoraphobickatie

rjpr84.jpg

..thas me :) and my 'avatar' is actually myself, also.. it's my wrist, a tattoo in red that says "breathe" ..my little reminder to just... breathe, haha.. i need it!

agoraphobickatie

thanks azurro :) ..i was super bored in school and about to take myself a short nap on my books :) haha!

your avatar picture reminds me slightly of the lead singer of panic at the disco, brendon urie--
etcd1w.jpg