Post your picture thread

Noca

Banned
Re: Post your pics! :)

Me braving the Hooters experience a few months ago..I needed a hair cut & it looks like sun glasses would have been helpful.

P8290007crop.jpg

It takes a good deal of psyching myself up to pull those visits off as it dont get much more embarassing than going there & asking girls if you can get them to pose with you for a photo....but i look at it as therapy

That brunette on the right is hott!

VioletTears

Thanks, guys:)

I'm not a pro. I think I would hate that, trying to tell people what to do and stuff. Occasionally relatives will ask me to take pics of them and even that feels awkward to me. It's just a hobby.

I use photoshop on all my pics to brighten them, increase saturation, add contrast, etc.

The pic of my son walking was just a lucky shot I think:)

Noca

Banned

Thanks, guys:)

I'm not a pro. I think I would hate that, trying to tell people what to do and stuff. Occasionally relatives will ask me to take pics of them and even that feels awkward to me. It's just a hobby.

I use photoshop on all my pics to brighten them, increase saturation, add contrast, etc.

The pic of my son walking was just a lucky shot I think:)

You got amazing photography skills and a cute kid ;)

WelshOne

Welcome Jake and Kehstrel!

Nice pics :)

Also, VioletTears you photos are stunning. You must have natural talent if it's just a hobby!

Spfreezes

Thanks for the instructions Coriander! I apologise for these pics not being recent but unfortunately I don't really have any other pics at the mo. I'll work on it.

facebookprofile1.jpg

Don't know if this worked. Should just be my face cropped on paint.

meshooting.gif

And this one should be me rifle shooting. And don't worry, I don't shoot animals or people! Just paper targets. hehe. It can be very addictive when you get into it! But it's a little expensive with all the ammo and equipment.

You look like Vassili Zaitsev, did you watch Enemy at the Gates ?

WelshOne

A couple of [random] photos from the farm I live and work on. It's a pretty run down, old fashioned place. Not many farms work the way we do anymore. The job suits my SA for the moment though.

Some "big" calves:
IMG_2312.jpg

Me feeding some fat cattle (camera settings were all wrong...):
IMG_2320.jpg

WelshOne

Haha ;)

Yeah, that's the nasty part about the job. Fortunately that's not my decision and I'm not involved in taking them in "off" the lorry. I just try not to think about it!

sleepysparrow

A couple of [random] photos from the farm I live and work on. It's a pretty run down, old fashioned place. Not many farms work the way we do anymore. The job suits my SA for the moment though.

Some "big" calves:
IMG_2312.jpg

Me feeding some fat cattle (camera settings were all wrong...):
IMG_2320.jpg

Is that you in the red Tom? You're pretty brave to handle that job, hehe, i'm afraid of cows. lol

WelshOne

Is that you in the red Tom? You're pretty brave to handle that job, hehe, i'm afraid of cows. lol

Yep that's me :) The photo came out very badly though! The cows aren't so bad when you've been around them for a while, hehe. Even the bull knows who's boss round 'ere! :D::p: