Post ETS Compensatory sweating??

wannabedry

Hey, Im a person who had the ETS surgery 11 years ago for sweaty palms and underarms. Ive been suffering ever since with horribly extreme compensatory sweat from basically the nipples to the knees. It really is a living hell as I now live in a pretty hot and humid place since at the moment I cant relocate I must figure out some solution to combat my sweating. So far Ive tried drysol but couldnt take the redness and burning (although it did seem to reduce sweating) and avert (robinul, glyco)
just wasnt strong enough for me, at least not in a hot humid climate. it only worked for short periods and made the sweat come back worse after it wore off. plus the headaches, dizziness etc werent worth it.. Ive read about things such as SDLA (subdermal laser ablation) for removal of sweat glands, and miradry for the armpits, but my problem is obviously much more than my armpits, thats only about 5% of my problem. I need a solution for my chest , stomach and back mainly. and maybe groin/legs.. any ideas out there or experiences that may help me?? thanks so much everybody and good luck to you all.

Sprawling

So sorry ETS caused so much more sweating. I'm afraid there is not much of a topical solution for full body sweating.