Post agoraphobia

I had agoraphobia for 20 years, then I finally found MY key and beat it. Now, after 20 years, I see what a shambles my life really is after the agoraphobia. 1 friend, no prospects for love, I'm entry level at my job. I feel like my life is over since im 20 years behind. Now, when I should feel overjoyed at being free of this monster, Im depressed all the time. Any help for post-agoraphobia sufferers out there??

Welcome, Postphobia :)

I am practically social phobia free after 20+ years and feel much the same. 20 years down the drain and a life held back. I'm just thankful that its over, that I can try to help others and that I can build on from here. Perhaps you could work at increasing friends and job prospects? and never say never for love!

Yeah, that's what I'm working on, trying to make new friends. But it's a LOT harder when you get older. And, I'll never say never, but I will say it's EXTREMELY probable that I will never find someone. They say when you hit 40, you have a 12% chance of getting married. I'm 39 so...