Post a pic of something u love!!

redlady

Hellraising said:
redlady said:
They are the one and only - Monty Python gang!!!!!!!!!!!

Who? Are they like, dead now?

Goodness forbid! No they are just a bit long in the tooth now - they were / are an English comedy group - they had / have?? a t.v show and they made movies - Monty Python's The Life of Brian - Monty Python's Holy Grail among others - which is Bexi's all time favourite movie.

The_9th_passenger

I do.

hum... You need fresh air and two weeks away from your damned computer (best in Spain enjoying its sun, wich I love too). Right?

Bexi

simp16FamilyXmas.jpg

RED's PICTURE

redlady

Oh you got it before i deleted it - i don't know how to put it on the actual post though - even after your instructions - jesus i am the very definition of incompitence.

redlady

Thanks Bex - i might tinker around with it later and see if i can get it working for me - i'm too frustrated to do it right now.

redlady

largeljudgement1.jpg
largeljudgement1.jpg

Thank goodness for that - and not just because the last judgement is hovering above this either - well if you didn't know this the work of Michaelangelo - the guy permanently screwed his neck doing this - such passion.

Bexi

O WOW!!!! BEXI LOVES DOGS!!! cute as! MY dog is my best friend,say hello to bella...

normal_DSC00293.jpg

redlady

lonesomeboy wrote:

that looks cool red..any larger pics ?

Nah - i havn't quite got the hang of this yet - i will persist though. You'll probably see a few more 'mistake practice posts' before that happens :roll:

P.S I like your dog she is cute - you know you have us here man.