Possibly starting a job soon..

Koime

My brother finally found a job close to us a while back and he told me that he wanted me to take some of his shifts there so I could have a job while I'm in high school, get some money, and get experience. Part of me wants this but there is a horrible dread from the other part of me that's telling me to stop and to not put myself in this situation because it will only end in failure which will hurt me deeply. If I tell anyone this they tell me i'm wrong and they just say that I need to magically not be like I am about stuff. If that makes any sense. But I'm really worried because I've never had a job before in my life and my brother wants me to go and talk to the woman at the restaurant he works at today and see if she'll interview me.. he even tried to practice with me once a while ago and it was awful. Sorry, I'm rambling I'm just like that.

But basically, I've never done this before and this restaurant isn't super busy and the town is small which is good, but I still feel like I can't meet their needs and they wont like me being awkward and not wanting to talk and maybe even being a girly dude because I am. I don't know, they could probably find someone better than me easily.

Does anyone think this way too? I try not to but I can't help it I guess.

I just know I'm gonna mess up what I say when I get there and probably get shaky because I was even talking to my brother just because it was really embarrassing. I think when I get there my face will get really hot and my head will fill with thoughts about what everyone around me is thinking. I'm gonna be thinking about how loud my voice is and if it's necessary and since my brother is going to be going into work when I get there i'll be thinking about if he can hear me, and if I sound stupid or i'm asking to speak to the owner the right way or just anything else.

Sorry, super rant. Tn T I'm just worried of what people will think of me.