POLAND - czy jest tu ktokolwiek z Polski? / Any Poles here?

ramirez

i am from poland... but unfortunately i can't read or write polish, i grew up in canada and i was never taught polish other than oral speach.
Try it :) Polish language is not very difficult to write or read, since it has phonemic orthography (well if you don't mind some exceptions) :)

Jake123

Banned
I'm not Polish but my family used to have a bunch of Polish friends, me and my sister would have play dates with their kids all the time when we were little and ever since we've been calling our father "Tata" (Polish for daddy), guess we picked it up from them :p

Spfreezes

Help plsss

Hi everyone I'm not polish but I've just learned that I had qualified to be in erasmus programme and I decided to go to Poland and wrote Gdansk on the top of my list. I can probably go there the next year. However there is a problem, I'm on drugs that I've prescribed by my doc. and I'm wondering if there is my meds there in the drugstores in Poland. They are dideral or inderal (Propranolol), anafranil (Clomipramine) and Desyrel (Trazodol HCl ) and can I buy them without prescription? I have one but it will probably be invalid.

Could you help me please? :( I need your advice, thanks

Last edited: