plz reply!!!

corrinaelizabeth

hello!im new lol just wanted 2 talk 2 other ppl wit this problem,with the social phobia i have very bad sweating esp on face which is very embarrassing its a horrible thing to have im now 22 and it started when i was about 14 im on med citalopram and ave tried various couselling group helps etc but its got 2 the point where i no longer want to go out alone ive had the going out alone thing for years now also obviously my depression is a side effect of my social phobia and agraphobia. i have no friends any more as i feel 2 awkward about them and was hopin 2 go 2 uni this sept no chance!thought i actually mite b able 2 face it but v doubtful,i feel very lonely wit no 1 2 talk 2 about this,i also get attached 2 ppl i.e i find it very hard 2 let go,my ex was horrible 2 me but i cant stop emailing him 10-20 times a day when i was wit him id constantly ring him etc has ne 1 else had this problem ????ne way hope 2 recieve sum comments bac lol :D

Mary

Hello corrinaelizabeth! If you are having trouble w/stopping emailing this guy you can email me instead! I don't mind. :)

Septor

Wow that's some pretty hard stuff to deal with.I can empathize with a lot of what you are going through and i'm sure a lot of people here can to.If you need someone to talk to you can always contact me. :D

gg

:arrow: hi. just wanted you to know your not alone & instead of e-mailing your bf you should try & post your thoughts here. it might help you.
you are welcome here anytime.
:)

corrinaelizabeth

thanks u guys

thanks u guys ur really nice its nice to know ppl have support on here i really appreciated you getting bac to me hope you guys r ok?im feelin pretty down 2day really have been on 40 mg citalopram 4 2 wks and have been feelin bit better mood wise but have sunk 2day have no idea y!