Please help!

Mykul

hi, just a quick question that has probably been asked hundreds of times!
Ive got aniexty.. now if im aniexious, can focusing on one thing eg. Sore chest... can anxiety bring on a sore chest? etc

Mykul

Mykul

*laughs*.. Well I dont have chest problems.. i was just using that as an example.. because i went thru a real bad stage of anxiety then came out of it... then resently.. it came back on... I noticed that i lost the anxiety when i was keeping my self busy with job/college etc... but now i am doing nothing... thats defently the reason why its came back on right??

Mykul

yeah your right... Im looking for jobs currently.. so i will be glad once i get my self busy again... But one more question... can anxiety increase when your trying to get to sleep... i mean like keeping ya awake and worrying about different things that could be wrong with you?

Mykul

hehe, naw.. i no i dont have insomnia... because i can sleep easily if i want too... its just these past too weeks my sleeping pattern has changed... ya no like, because i went to be dead late one night... and got up really late the next day... that type of thing... and its only resently that my anxiety attacks me when im trying to sleep at a reasonable hour lol

Mykul

Lol, i dunno.. but i feel better today... kinda forced my self to sleep at 1am.. took me awhile... but i did it!

StressDetroit

Chest Pains

I had a panic attack that hurt my chest so bad that I thought I was having a heart attack. Happened about 1 am, that really sucked