Please help me with my research!

Hello,

I am a fifth year graduate student in a Clinical Psychology Ph.D. program at the California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University. I am currently working on my dissertation research. My research focuses on an individual’s feelings and behaviors in social situations, how they perceive their appearance and body, their specific eating behaviors, and how affected they are by the media’s portrayal of the ideal body type. I am looking for volunteer participants who are adult females between the ages of 18 and 30, who are United States residents, and who are willing to complete questionnaires that relate to my research. Participation will take approximately twenty minutes. All information in the questionnaires will be completely anonymous. If you are interested in participating, please click on the link below. You will be directed to a secure survey website. There you will be given directions and additional information. Thank you for your time and interest in my research.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fyVOTiki6UBeJY6SgCfStg_3d_3d