Please check out my video

ja_moro

Hey guys. Just started a new video on youtube and my first video was about bullying and how I think of it. Can you please critique it for me :) dont me scared to say what you think I just want to get better at making videos!

Heres the video and thanks for the help! YouTube video

Iseesky

Great! My only suggestion...Bring the camera down so we can see some of your shoulders. The empty space at the top is distracting.

Marianne.

I liked your video, but I have to disagree about your views on the royals.

They're overprivileged, pampered parasites which WE pay for, and just because it's tradition that doesn't make it right.

Their ancestors obtained their wealth and holdings by taking it from ordinary working people in the past.

Did you know that the queen's minions applied for a government heating grant to heat Buckingham Palace a few years ago? The queen is one of the world's wealthiest people, yet her minions applied for a heating grant which is there to help families on low incomes and benefits. :mad:

You can read about it here:- Queen tried to use state poverty fund to heat Buckingham Palace - Home News, UK - The Independent

These are the kind of people which we are paying our taxes for!

Royalty is an anacronism in this day and age and it's time princes, queens, kings, princesses with their palaces and castles were confined to history (and fairytale books) where they belong!

I'm British, by the way...