playing with hands alot

Ahmed

I've realized that whenever i start talking with someone, i play with my hands aloot. it hurts, but i still do it. sometimes i realize what i am doing and tell myslef to stop, and i do, but after i while i start rubbing them again.

Does anyone have this in him? I guess we all have different ways of showing our social phobia. some people sweat alot, some play with their hands... The problem is, how do we stop this...

dzerklis

i can relate, i play with fingers a lot, but its good for your healthlol it stimulates blood circulation.

Ahmed

dzerklis said:
i can relate, i play with fingers a lot, but its good for your healthlol it stimulates blood circulation.

No, it messes up my blood circulation and makes me so stressed out. really wanna get this habbit over with.

dzerklis

worrydoll said:
i see that bad look in your eye again. bad bad man. nasty terrible bad man.

hei im not a bad man, im just a kindhearted zombie, i recommend becoming one of them lol they cant be hurt, have no feelings, no pain, just walk around and make cool noises :)

Septor

I do the same thing when I get nervous and if I manage do to stop my hand from moving me foot starts to move.