Playing online games

kertaker

Sorry, but this has to be discussed.

When I first started playing online games, I'd play it as a male character, but then the character designs were a bit... too barbarian looking, too gay WoW's Blood elves are GAY or too "cool". It was hard to make it good without extremes or looking bad.But then I discovered something great about playing as female. And forgetting about the cute designs, people help you more when you play as a girl! :D On WoW I started as a male Tauten, only a few people helped me and I had to ask. When I made a female Blood Elf, people would offer themselves to help me, it was great! :D Then I tried on other games and it was much easier to get help or form parties! And there was people that would give me free stuff! :D Now, you can discuss anything related to this theme, and up there you have something to pick on about! :D
GO! On or in? If wrong, fix it and I will learn from it!

Last edited:

upndwn

Welcome to SPW kertaker :)

I always play females in online games if I can. Not because I except some in-game benefits but because I like to look at scantily clad women, pixelated or not ;P

Tiercel

I never play female characters. And I almost always go for the fighter/rogue/ranger types of classes.

More importantly, though, I almost never interact with any other players. I never ask for help, never seek out groups to join, and almost never offer help. Of course I'll help if someone specifically asks me for help, but other than that I'm pretty useless. Though I occasionally throw things up on the auction house.

Thelema

This does happen.

If you put your gender as female, people are a lot nicer and suddenly everything you say is interesting and insightful.

Is this how it is in real life?!

Thelema

This does happen.

If you put your gender as female, people are a lot nicer and suddenly everything you say is interesting and insightful.

Is this how it is in real life?!