Plastic celebrations

dark_horse

I HATE generic text messages! You know, the merry christmas and happy new year messages sent around without any thought going into it. Forwarding messages to everybody on your phonebook without even realising what you are sending and to whom really irritates me!!!

This year I didn't send a single message regarding christmas or new year. My rebellation went by unnoticed... I failed to get that warm feeling just before 12. Instead of jumping up and down, I had a in depth discussion on south african left arm fast bowlers of the early nineties.

I am so emotionally unattached it scares me...

No I am the same way lol. I HATE the generic text messages and forwards. I usually don't wish anyone a "merry christmas" or "happy new year" unless they send it to me, i'll reply back.

reslo

it makes me feel special to get any kind of message from anybody.
on my phone, i can't tell if someone has sent a message just to me or if they sent it to a lot of people- so i have no idea how many people they actually sent it to... but it lets me know who actually has me in their phone and i can pretend they were thinking of me lol
i sent my "mass" text to a whopping 4 people.
lol maybe send a massive BAH HUMBUG! txt back?
the only thing i can't stand is chain letters (whether in text or email) but i usually don't get those very often.
but hey you're an individual- and if talking about left handed fast bowlers floats your boat, then more power to you :D

dark_horse

i sent my "mass" text to a whopping 4 people.
HAHA! Well, at least you're reaching out to four people. For some reason I keep pushing people away...
No use complaining on being alone when I refuse to accept people reaching out to me, right?::(:

Gah I hate when people send those "happy new years!" messages to EVERYONE on their phone..doesn't make me feel special or feel like they thought about me at all really