Plans For The Weekend!!!

Soprano

So, the weekend is fanally here once more, so I wondering what all of you guys are gonna' be getting up to? Tonight, Friday, I'm just gonna' chill out at home with a few beers while watching the new series of "Peep Show"...and tomorrow night, I'm going out on the town clubbing with a friend of mine, maybe meeting some others and hopefully getting lucky (if ya' know whatta' mean,lol.)

Can't wait for 2morrow, that "Saturaday night" feeling is getting me sooo pumped and excited.........

So, what are you guys up to?

Starry

The same thing we do every weekend Pinky - attempt to take over the world!

Sorry lol - I think I watched Pinky And The Brain too much in the past lol. :D

Seriously though, my weekend will be the same as every other weekend...

Tonight, I'll chat with an online friend, then play with my dogs, and watch a film or read and listen to music...

Saturday: Day: Reading, maybe spend some time in the garden with my dogs, listening to music, Internet time. Exercise
Night: Watch Doctor Who lol, chat to above mentioned online friend, listen to music, maybe watch something.

Sunday: Day: Read, internet time, listen to music, play with dogs.
Night: Chat to online friend, listen to music watch something or play with dogs.

Forget that it's the weekend, it's the same as the rest of the week (Well, except that during the week I also write sometimes, poetry a story etc, but that's impossible when my family are around during the weekend.) lol - I'm the most boring person on earth! :lol: