Places you would like to visit

sensitive

That's a good question and hard at the same time, GIOLANDA :D .

Actually there are lot's and lot's of countries i'd like to visit:

almost the whole world especially Australia, Italy. No need to mention America because i feel i'm going to go there oneday even if that be against my willing!!

Quixote

Mhh let's see, I would love to visit Saint Petersburg some day. Russia in general, even though honestly I wouldn't feel like travelling there alone right now. Too hard especially if you are not exactly a tough self confident type :)

Also I feel much attracted by the Maghreb region, the southern coast of the mediterranean sea. Circumnavigating it would be even better! Unfortunately I can't speak any french so it wouldn't be easy either.

I'd like to see the western sahara regions...those Saint Exupery used to fly upon (I'm feeling somewhat romantic minded tonight) :)

Oh and finally it would be nice to know my own country a little more than I do, perhaps living in a different city than the one I was born, for while at least.

Anyway, I love to travel but with SP, I feel like a guy with a broken leg who loves to go hiking... I lack the essential requirement

thequietone

Anyway, I love to travel but with SP, I feel like a guy with a broken leg who loves to go hiking... I lack the essential requirement

That is just how I feel, Quixote! Someday, when I have money and confidence I want to travel all over:

Figi, and other tropical places in Oceania, definately.
I've always been drawn to the British Isles, Scotland and Ireland esp...
And also Nepal and Tibet. It is so mysterious and magical from what I've read. I would study with the monks and learn how to find inner peace! :lol:

boodizm

- Tibet (Culture, history, religion and the amazing people and scenery)
- New Zealand (been there before, but this is my sort of place, i'm thinking of moving there in the next 5 years or so either Christchurch/Auckland, scenery, climate and the rugby).
- Chernobyl, Ukraine (Mysterious feel, something a bit different, since I was little I always wanted to look aroundand take some photos).
- Wales (Spent 6 months as a kid with many great memories and great people and the rest of britain so close).
- Japan (Scenery, architecture, the amazing gardens, history and religion and the sprawling cities).
- Easter Island (Mysterious, so remote and I love those big heads).
- Germany (Great people and the beer!, spent a bit of time in Bavaria which was truly memorable).
- Andes, Peru (Simply amazing and to find out a bit more about my culture).

I love being in the outdoors and hiking/mountain biking/walking and all these places would be perfect for that. A dream I will try to make a reality.

dzerklis

cLavain, and i always thought it was in Belorussia..

since ive started spamming here, ill tell what places id like to travel in. new zealand, japan and some tropical islands in pacific ocean.

IceLad

I would like to visit many places for the culture and scenery. Here are my top destinations:

New Zealand
USA
Canada
Ireland
Iceland
Japan

I have to say, I would be lost in countries where English isn't widely spoken. I was rubbish at languages at school- could never get used to speaking them.

Mary

There are a lot of places I would like to visit but mostly I want to go to a beautiful beach w/white sand and clear water. I heard Cancun was nice, so I want to go there as well as Hawaii and all the beautiful Islands..Jamaica. I find being by the ocean very relaxing and would actually love to live somewhere like that not just visit! :)

IrishMarty

Hopefully in my lifetime I get the chance to visit the following places;

Canada
Peru, to see Machu Picchu
Bora Bora in the pacific
New Zealand
Japan
South Pole lol just to see those penguins walk...

jamez

Around Australia
New Zealand
Asia: Thailand, Vietnam, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea
Europe: England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy, Spain
Canada
Brazil
Venezuela

A lot of places I'd like to visit, hope one day to do that.