pit of your stomach

H

HighFiveFear

So since about 9th grade in Highschool I've had palmar hyperhidrosis. Suffice to say it has definitely cost me opportunities throughout my life. Thankfully I never had problems getting with girls and my current gf doesn't even mind them, but I work in a very prominent role and it's making me feel like killing myself. I was just switched to a new team within my role and had to meet everyone. I knew this coming, my body anticipated it, I dreaded this moment. I wanted to turn my face inside out and look away. I never look anyone in the face anymore when I shake hands. People must think I'm weirdly awkward. It's horrible. I really do feel like running away after because I just see what they are thinking "what the hell was that, why was that so slimey?" Just thinking about it right now I'm feeling like I always make horrible first impressions since that is all people can focus on (in my head anyway) Who wants to shake hands with someone with cold and sweaty palms? I've felt like killing myself over this at times (usually at the moment when I see their face cringe) but obviously that moment is fleeting. My life is actually pretty damn good. I make good money, went to college, have good people in my life, but I could be so much more I feel. I always find ways to avoid social situations these days. Who wants to live like that?

I bought a Drionic a few days ago. Of course one of the batteries doesn't even work, but I'll give this device a try and let you all know if it works for me. I think I should note that my feet get pretty sweaty too. As for my arm pits, they are ok. If I use Drysol like 2x a week I won't even have a speck of sweat. This begs the question. Why does drysol work so well for armpits, but not for hands? anyone?

Thanks,
-HFF