pissed off

theloner

ok i am at uni now and ive been without a girl for the 6 months and i finally meet a new girl, and my flat mates make it their mission to absolutly ruin my chances with her. as i type this now shes in there chatting to them. from the moment i brought her into the flat they banged on the doors shouted slag slag slag, made comments about her religion, and made a nuisence of themselves. i give up. i really do. im not the best looking guy and i had to work extra hard to get this girl to meet me and they just fucked it up which they seem to think is hilarious. and i am as the title says pissed off. it seems from the outset, i am the butt of their jokes. and i am seriously fed up. this is the ONLY girl that has paid me any attention in 6 months. why do people have to be so mean. why cant they let me be happy just for once. i dont see why its such a bad thing for me to be happy. and why does everyone want me to be unhappy?? i cant figure it out. sorry but i had to rant about this coz i have no one to turn to. and i have never been so pissed off.

Remus

Staff member
kick off!!!!

seriously, it sounds like bullying to me, maybe go psycho and throw things at em, I bet you would be treated with more respect, or move out, I'm sure there are much nicer people to be roomates with, the uni students I've been freinds with always were mellow with mellow freinds (maybe coz they smoked weed lol)

theloner

i sorted it myself and i found out she was rather hmm crazy.... so im back where i started, however it has given me hope that even i still can find someone, a small sliver of hope. just gotta listen to more phil collins to sort my head out.