Pissed off AGAIN

Tab

So I got my ear pierced yesterday, no one had a problem with it except my cousin that is always giving me a hard time if something doesn't go his way. Since he saw it last night all he's said is I'm gay and how stupid it is. I fuckin hate that. He's the only one!! He's got tattoos that are pretty damn stupid but I never actually told him how retarded they are. Got the word FOX on his arm and 2+2=5 on his foot. He thinks his name is Fox, if I don't call him fox he'll either ignore me or threaten me. He wanted me to get a tattoo and when I didnt and got a piercing instead he looked mad.

I keep thinking about this and I can't just let it go cuz I'm close with him, but I don't know if he values our friendship the way I do. Also he always wants to hang out if his gf is busy. If I want to hang out he won't cuz he'll be 'busy'. He's got barley any other friends cuz he can't get along with them. But the problem is my family always believes him. He's got a way with words that can charm anyone. Sometimes if were fighting he'll say stuff that I will finally agree with cuz anything I tell him he keeps insisting its the other way around. It's so fucked up. He doesn't talk about his issues and the only way I can resolve anything is if I take the blame. I'm sick of it, I just want to get out of this fucked up relationship with him. He's nuts. :evil: :evil:

Sacrament

The most important question here is: do YOU like your new piercing?

If so, then who the hell cares what your cousin thinks? He's not even aware of how dumb his tattoos work, anyway, so he's got no credibility on the matter.

getbornagain

Tell your cousin to go fuck himself and worry about his own damn appearance. Feel free to let him know that 2+2=4 and that you got your ear pierced based solely on the fact he doesn't like it. Tell him your glad he doesn't like it because that tells you everyone else will. 2+2=4.

Tab

getbornagain said:
Tell your cousin to go fuck himself and worry about his own damn appearance. Feel free to let him know that 2+2=4 and that you got your ear pierced based solely on the fact he doesn't like it. Tell him your glad he doesn't like it because that tells you everyone else will. 2+2=4.

lol I will, He's so god damn out of touch with the real world. He tries to make me like him and I feel if I don't listen to him I'm going to fail in live. But you know what, he's an asshole. He wouldn't know the real world if it came out and sat on his head. He works with his dad for $14 an hour and he's convinced on the idea that by the time he is 23 he will be married and have his own house, and get this within the first year living at his house he will have no furniture, he told me that himself. He looks like a street kid, he doesn't know a fuckin thing about his work, hell he even thinks electricity can't cause a fire and he's an 'electrician'! he failed the test twice, (to get into the electrical union) and he thinks he's got a plan to get out. I think by the time he is 30 he'll still be living under mother and father's roof.

Tab said:
I keep thinking about this and I can't just let it go cuz I'm close with him, but I don't know if he values our friendship the way I do.

It doesn't seem to me like there is, or ever was, much of a friendship? You seem to hate each other? If you do value him as a person, then tell him that he is hurting your feelings and should respect your dicision. Well, obviously, that you got mad shows that you value his opinion..

The best way to disarm a critic is to agree with them. Sounds odd, but it works. If he calls you gay and says you look stupid, just agree with him..say 'so what if I'm gay, I'm proud of that!' (even if you don't believe it yourself) and 'so what if I'm stupid, I like being stupid..look at me I'm being stupid lalala'. This will take all the breath out of him. A critic thrives on disagreement and if you instead agree with them they don't know what to do..