piercings??

DYiNG-iNSiDE

i was just wondering how many of u have peircings and where and did it hurt n all that. cuz i rlly wanna get my belly button pierced and tounge but ima baby and i heard it hurts but i rlly want 2 ill have 2 beg my mom 2 death tho. outta the ppl i know more have piercings then dont. and do yall like, like guys (if ur a girl) or girls (if ura guy) or how ever ya swing lol like them w/ piercing?

oh and i was gonna put this under offtopic but y dont those ever show up on the top thingy, yall know??

r0ck0ut04

I have 2 piercings in my left and right ear, one in my lip and one in in my eye brow that I havent worn in 5 years. It dont hurt much at all.

asdfjkl

Duno about piercing's, but I have 6 tattoo's, planning on getting more I gota go back into the shop this week to finish this one peice that by the time it's done woulda taken 10 hours... Piercings should be nothing, tattoo's ain't the funnest but it's also nothing, till they get around the area were your elbow bends aka were they take blood from, OUCH!!! haha that part sucks!!!

FlirtyandDirty

I got a lip piercing and a tattoo last year at the age of 44. Neither hurt very much. So glad I did it. I think tummy button piercings are lovely and both my daughters got theirs done.

Good luck getting yours done. :D

SocialRetahd

I'm a dude and am getting my ear pierced at the end of the semester. I'm going through sort of a mid youth crisis.

xkiss_me_nowx

im 16, female, and i have my lip pierced twice, my ears done twice on each side, and my belly done.

i find it hot on a guy if he has his lip done, and especially hot on girls aswell..
just depends on if they suit the piercing really lol.

pixiebabi

ima girl and i have pierced ears, one on the left two on the right. i was born with my right ear pierced. :wink: (srsly no lie) its just a smaller hole though. and i got my nose pierced on the left about 6 months ago. painful as hell. :(

and well piercing on guys dont really do much for me, i dont mind them though...as long as its not a nose ring...i dunno it doesnt look rite. >__>

....if that comes off mean then my bad.

Danfalc

Banned
FlirtyandDirty said:
I got a lip piercing and a tattoo last year at the age of 44. Neither hurt very much. So glad I did it. I think tummy button piercings are lovely and both my daughters got theirs done.

Good luck getting yours done. :D

Hehe nice one! its never to late 2 do anything... lol i convinced my mum to get a tattoo and now she has more than me... i think she has about six or somthing 8O

Anyway i have my left ear peirced twice and i wear a silver diamond nike tick and a small hoop of white gold with tiny (pretty worthless but look nice i think) diamonds shrards there not as bling as they sound.I dont like big gold hoops or owt like that on me they look a bit chavish.

I used to have my eyebrow peirced but didnt like that i looked 2 chav like again.And ive got my nose peirced because its not somthing i see any guys in my town with and just wear a gold stud in that.I also have 3 tats,and hoping to get one or 2 more but i only have black tats cos i dont like colour on myself i think they can look tacky.None of it really hurt,the nose peircing stung for a minute or so and my eyebrow hurt cos they cocked it up.

On girls i really like some peircings.. i think nose and ear peircings can look really nice.I think belly button peircings on girls is sexy... tounge peircings have there uses :p *coughs* i mean or so ive heard.I dont like lip peircings on most people i think you have to have a certain look to pull it off.

Dying-inside.. ive never had the peircings your thinking of getting like,from what ive heard they dont hurt really and even if they do it happens so fast you will hardly notice.Alot of girls say that your tounge really swells up for a while tho.. so id go for gettin ya belly button done.Oh n sorry to keep babblin on lol.. common sence but make sure you really really look after your peircing if you do get one.. piercings can go so nasty and get infected quite easily... and trust me i doubt you want yellow puss seeping out of whatever you get peirced cos now that is ment to hurt.

Pitrus

I have 2 one in my ear lobe and second one in cartilage.
One is a diamond stud and the other is a hoop

Chrysta

The first physical sign of SA that I remember was when I was getting my ears pierced. I already had them pierced once and I wanted to more. I guess my face and ears were red because the girl doing the piercing said my ears were red and she hadn't even started yet. I just lied and said it was hot in the store.. which actually it was but you know.

Dreamer_15

ohh i love these posts me :D :lol: i have my nose, belly button and ears pierced twice, and its worth doing it. belly button doesnt really hurt, the pain lasts only about 10 seconds and its over before you know it, and its the best thing ive done for a long time, it looks really pretty. and i had my nose done recently..which hurt me but only coz im a whuss lol, it makes your eyes water (i had mine done with a gun) but again its really worth it. ive never had my tongue done but i think it looks cool, however i think a belly button is much nicer, its your choice tho :)

Dreamer_15

Hehe nice one! its never to late 2 do anything... lol i convinced my mum to get a tattoo and now she has more than me... i think she has about six or somthing

wow your mum has 6 tattoos?! i never knew that how cool lol! :D

Danfalc

Banned
Dreamer_15 said:
and i had my nose done recently..which hurt me but only coz im a whuss lol, it makes your eyes water (i had mine done with a gun) but again its really worth it.

Oi!!! Mine bloody hurt aswell so that makes me a wuss aswell does it :D What was worse was the girl who did it seemed to find it amusing n passed me a tissue with a bit of a smirk lol :?

And yeah shes got six.. its been a bit of a contest between us lol.. in total ive had more sessions than her cos mine are pretty big.. but shes beating me on how many grr :)

I've had my ears pierced multiple times, both nipples, my tongue, and le bre. My tongue didn't hurt near as bad as everyone claimed, but then again it's different for everybody. Of course, you feel the worse pain when the needle is going through, but it only takes a second and it's done. Eating the first week can be quite a nuisance too. I took the tongue piercing out after two weeks though because it annoyed the hell out of me. The same with the le bre, kept scraping my gums.

Emma

I got my ears pierced twice, the first ones didn't hurt at all, and the second time I had it done, it really hurt and kept getting infected 8O

Dreamer_15

Danfalc said:
Dreamer_15 said:
and i had my nose done recently..which hurt me but only coz im a whuss lol, it makes your eyes water (i had mine done with a gun) but again its really worth it.

Oi!!! Mine bloody hurt aswell so that makes me a wuss aswell does it :D What was worse was the girl who did it seemed to find it amusing n passed me a tissue with a bit of a smirk lol :?

And yeah shes got six.. its been a bit of a contest between us lol.. in total ive had more sessions than her cos mine are pretty big.. but shes beating me on how many grr :)

hehehehe :D um..yeah it does make you a wuss if you cried in front of a girl, lmao!! :lol: :lol: :lol: least mine was only an old man doing it muahahaha

and kewl bout the tats hehe your mums so brave...and *says this in a very quiet tone* yeah yeah you are aswel :D

Danfalc

Banned
Dreamer_15 said:
[
hehehehe :D um..yeah it does make you a wuss if you cried in front of a girl, lmao!! :lol: :lol: :lol: least mine was only an old man doing it muahahaha

and kewl bout the tats hehe your mums so brave...and *says this in a very quiet tone* yeah yeah you are aswel :D

Hmmpf.. i didnt cry... :x ... i just had somthing in my eye which made em water :lol:

Dreamer_15

Danfalc said:
Dreamer_15 said:
[

Hmmpf.. i didnt cry... :x ... i just had somthing in my eye which made em water :lol:

ah i see so when you have water filled in your eyes you arent crying....whateva!! :D

Danfalc

Banned
There is actualy a difference its like when you get punched in your nose.. because of the pressure on ya tear ducts you eyes well up with water.. so its a reaction rather than like an emotional outlet like when ur getting bullied and cry like what ur doing to me *sobs* :) .

And Emma funnily enough my first piercing in my ear is totaly fine it healed really well,but when i had a 2nd on the same ear but further up..it kept on getting infected and had a lump in it.. despite cleaning and disenfecting it.I even stopped wearing anything in that one for about 2 years..

so if should of finished healing completley yet even now if i wear an earing in it for a long peroid of time it gets nasty again.. specialy if i wear a cheap type of metal.. but even solid gold and platinum causes it trouble eventualy.I think maybe some parts of the body maybe dont adjust and it keeps getting inflamed because the body is constantly trying to fight it still as like an injury?

Dreamer_15

And Emma funnily enough my first piercing in my ear is totaly fine it healed really well,but when i had a 2nd on the same ear but further up..it kept on getting infected and had a lump in it.. despite cleaning and disenfecting it.I even stopped wearing anything in that one for about 2 years..

so if should of finished healing completley yet even now if i wear an earing in it for a long peroid of time it gets nasty again.. specialy if i wear a cheap type of metal.. but even solid gold and platinum causes it trouble eventualy.I think maybe some parts of the body maybe dont adjust and it keeps getting inflamed because the body is constantly trying to fight it still as like an injury?

ok thats just weird....mines exactly the same 8O

oh and yeah i know i know...smart arse :D