Picture problems?

Mary

I was considering whether or not to put my picture on here, of me and my husband, but I noticed there were a few people in this section who wanted to have their pictures taken off and was wondering why? Did any of you have problems w/other people, like were they making rude comments or did you just want to have your picture taken off because it was too nerve wracking?
Can anyone who has had or has a picture up on this site let me know please so I know whether or not to put my picture. Thanx.

Mary

Very funny Corrina! LOL. you know my 1 thing is going to church that's enough for one day! :lol:
Besides I really am curious as to why people want their pics. deleted.

Quixote

I suppose some are worried that any of their acquaitances might happen to come into this site and see them. Some people might not care, but others just don't want to be labelled as suffering from a "mental disease". Quite reasonable! I myself will not put my picture for that reason.

Boundless

I put my picture up and had no problems (there no longer there but i will soon change that when i get them back),people are generaly kind on here and any negative comments will be monitored and removed be the mods if required.