personality types

sensitive

guys this is an interesting topic. i have had different quizzes about it. there are 16 different personality types among people. my type is ISFJ it is called the NURTURER or PROTECTOR.

you can visit www.personalitypage.com or www.personalitytype.com to get information about it. i am looking forward to know your types. let me share you with these beautiful word with you.

we all come in different shapes and sizes. we all have strenghts and weaknesses.

what's right for one person may not be right for another person. there are things that are important to me, that you don't care about at all.

and sometimes your behaviour doesn't make any sense to me but i want for us to understand each other, and communicate well because we live together in the same world.

i know i can't expect you to want the same things that i want. we are not the same person, so we will not always seethings the same way.

i have my own thoughts and my own ideas, that may or may not fit into your vision of who i should be.

be learning more about my own personality, and about other personality types, i can come to a better understanding of my strenghts and weaknesses.

i can improve my interpersonal relationships, realign my expectations towards others, and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve goals.

marki

im an ISFP, an Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, Perceiver

People of this type tend to be: kind, humble, and highly empathetic; thoughtful, faithful, and affectionate with those they know well; sensitive to criticism and easily hurt; quiet, soft-spoken, and gentle; adaptable, responsive, and curious; realistic and down to earth.

The most important thing to ISFPs is feeling peaceful and harmonious with the people and places that matter most to them

redlady

Hi sensitive thankyou for the websites i love taking these sorts of tests.
My result was INTP - The Thinker.
INTP's live primarily in our own minds, we are non-conforming and hard to get to know etc... that pretty much sums me up.

Toad

INTJ

People of this type tend to be: autonomous, aloof, and intellectual; imaginative, innovative, and unique; critical, analytical, and logical; intellectually curious, driven to learn and increase their competence and knowledge; socially cautious and reserved; organized and definitive.

The most important thing to INTJs is their independence and being able to live according to their own standards

LittleMissScareAll

INTJ
(Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: autonomous, aloof, and intellectual; imaginative, innovative, and unique; critical, analytical, and logical; intellectually curious, driven to learn and increase their competence and knowledge; socially cautious and reserved; organized and definitive.

The most important thing to INTJs is their independence and being able to live according to their own standards.

sensitive

i am waiting to see anybody like me :D . Chilling_Echo and marki are same (cheers!), they are closer to me more than others. also taws and LittleMissScareAll are same (cheers!). i don't like thinkers (no offence), my mom is thinker, dad used to be (dead now), it wasn't easy for a sensitive, emotional etc child to have tough parents :( , i believe that was a major factor of developing SA.

FaymeLevy

fun :) I am a ISTP, (Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: logical, pragmatic, and matter of fact; quiet, unassuming, and autonomous; realistic, pragmatic, and aloof; impulsive and curious about the physical world; flexible and resourceful; objective and unemotional.

The most important thing to ISTPs is the freedom to act independently and follow their impulses.

redlady

sensitive wrote:

i don't like thinkers

Awww... so what does this mean for you and me sensitive? I'm a thinker.
You know i'm not completely closed off from my emotional side.

Remus

Staff member
Portrait of an ENFJ - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
(Extraverted Feeling with Introverted Intuition)
The Giver

ENFJs are people-focused individuals. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any other type, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. ENFJ's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. They are focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. They make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this.

------------------------------------

WOW this is me down to a teee!

Remus

Staff member
I've been going through a few of these, its facinating reading, I cant belive how accurate it is about me, I usually think these online test are just cack too

cody2468

I am ISFP

Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, perceiver.

I Can relate to what it says as it is very close to the way I am

sensitive

i like this personality (ISFP) it is closer to me than others. i feel i like introverts and feelers, i don't care much about other aspects. i can't stand thinkers, i hope this won't upset redlady :? . she is very nice, i have assumptions about thinkers. i don't know, maybe i am just too sensitive.

redlady

sensitive wrote:

i can't stand thinkers, i hope this won't upset redlady :? . she is very nice, i have assumptions about thinkers. i don't know, maybe i am just too sensitive.

Don't judge the 'thinker' judge the person. You know one does not have to be a robot to be a thinker or a tin man for that matter - there's no reason for me to have to go to the great wizard of oz my friend.

nicola_maire

Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver!

i was quite suprised really, alot of em i had bits from the oppasites, but there had more.