Personality Type

ShyCanuck

Personality test based on Jung - Myers-Briggs typology

This scores you along the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. Each personality type is composed of a combination of Extraversion/Introversion, Sensing/Intuition, Thinking/Feeling, and Judgement/Perception.

My personality type is INTP. The first letter determines which of the other letters is Dominant or Auxiliary, while the last letter determines which of the other letters is Extraverted or Introverted. My last trait is Perception, meaning that my perceiving trait (always second letter) of Intuition is extraverted (most evident to the outside world) while my judging trait (always third letter) of Thinking is introverted. The first trait is Introversion, meaning that my introverted trait is dominant and my extraverted trait is auxiliary. This means, in a nutshell, that I am a thoughtful, introspective person who uses intuition to deal and communicate with the outside world.

Full descriptions of all possible 16 types are very detailed, for example there is an entire site (intp.org) dedicated to the INTP personality type. It contains a lengthy explaination of the INTP personality type, including what type of music and lifestyle someone with INTP is most likely to enjoy (obviously it won't be 100% accurate, but almost everything in the INTP description on that website was true about me).

I'm curious to see what personality types people here have. I think almost everyone here will have an introverted dominate trait.

Alyosha

I've taken the Myers-Briggs test a couple of times. I always came out as an INFP. This is very close to yours.

ISFJ- You are:

* very expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Thats very interesting. It makes sense why i feel that i have difficulty talking to introverts, but feel overwhelmed by extroverts demands.

INFJ
You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality

Every time I take this test I get that result, so I guess it must be pretty accurate, lol

Here's a link to a more detailed explanation of INFJ, apparently it's the rarest type! *feels special*

Last edited:

VirgoBlues

Your Type is
INFJ

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality

ISFJ

You are:
very expressed introvert