People suck

Anonymous

I cant take this anymore, I just want to be normal!

SP destroys every part of my life.

I get a horrible feeling that I will never overcome this curse.

crashmodem

I don't know if this helps, but i know exactly how you feel. I have just stopped trying. Because no matter how hard one tries to fit in, its never good enough..

I so want to be normal as well too, i want to be popular and fit in, but i know that it is not possible.

libby

please listen every one !!! i know how it feels to be trapped at the bottom of that hole surronded by fear of everything and one !! but there is a way out ! it is a struggle but you have to try help yourself and think positive . Face them fears and each time you do it will get easier ! 5mths ago i could not go out my door without feelin CRIPPLED with fear i even lost my job but did not care !!! now ive started giong out with friends again and i go back to work next week which im scared of but i know i have to and that nothin will happen to me !!! so please were all in the same boat we just dont get off at the same time !! good luck every one and take care !! luv libby :wink:

Anonymous

Do you think people suffered from sp 100's of years ago?

If so do you think they would suffer as they they do now? I think not.I think itsmuch worse now especially the younger generation because of the media. It makes people feel like they have to be a certain way rather than just being themselves. I think television is bad for pe :x ople with sp.

crashmodem

yes i do believe that people suffered this 100 years ago. Because people did kill themselves 100+ years ago because of depression, despair, etc... And maybe TV and the media has made this issue more active, however there has always been an issue with SA

The problem is, if the media is causing the problem, then people who have SA are in trouble, because the Media is never going to leave us, and i can only speak for myself, but i know the media has had some effect on it, but the primary reason for my SA, is People in general. Ranging from insults to assaults (physically and emotionally) always being left out, always being the last person to be picked for teams. All those things have made me isolated and basically not wanting to do anything.

I personally think people are the problem... not so much the media (TV, Internet, etc...)

Thats my 2 cents.. (including tax)