People look at me for real with a blank face.

JasonT

You know the face you make when your looking out a window or somtin like a blank look, that's the kind of look i get from people I've gotten around 7 today.
What does it mean when people give you this look.

1 was from a extremely hot girl (teen) and the others were from random teens some girls some guys.

idk what it is but i seem the have this thing like some people will just turn around all of a sudden and look.

i'm not being paranoid im 100% sure.

AsHLeY

Maybe you feel as though you're not being paranoid but you probably are... I mean for example, ya know when you wear something that you're really not comfortable in? You feel as though everybody's looking at you, when in reality nobody's giving it a second thought. It's probably like that. Or perhaps you're looking at others the same way they're looking at you?

I seem to get that look sometimes. Its as if they are wondering something. Maybe they can see how anxious we are. I dont think many people can tell unless i am talking. Just walking past strangers is when i've got that look.

I'm not sure whether its good or bad, they dont smile or snarl, they just look in a trance.

AsHLeY

Oh ~ well, I dunno then. Maybe that's just how they look at everyone they don't know.... ?

jamez

What do you look like? Did you check yourself out in the mirror for anything unusual? Maybe you can strike up a conversation next time.

You know the face you make when your looking out a window or somtin like a blank look, that's the kind of look i get from people I've gotten around 7 today.
What does it mean when people give you this look.

1 was from a extremely hot girl (teen) and the others were from random teens some girls some guys.

idk what it is but i seem the have this thing like some people will just turn around all of a sudden and look.

i'm not being paranoid im 100% sure.

because they think you're attractive looking? duh! :D

JasonT

@Searafina na this is like direct eye contact so im pretty positive that they are looking at me and also i usually see people who look at me before they even look in my direction.
And about my clothes i would say that i wear actually pretty nice cloths (good expensive urban/teen) clothing. So idk if that's it but if they think im attractive then why are guys looking at me?

chickenmaryjane

were you acting nervous? My family often tell me that the way i act in public (panicky and rigid body movements) brings attention to myself.

JasonT

lol im pretty sure it ain't gay guys idk maybe they think im a threat to them or something idk but im pretty sure they ain't gay.

Down here in Aus its pretty easy to spot the non-gay teens/players