People in control of my life.

Helmaninquiel

I just recently moved into a new basement appartment with my mom and her best friend, and I hate it. Everyone around me are not very nice people at all and I wish they would just go away!

My mom's best friend Lisa is just a bitch, and annoys the hell out of me. She is constantly in my face, and even if I try and ignore her she somehow gets right back in my face. I mean yes, I might have problems and yes I am by far from perfect, but that shouldn't give them the right to make my life miserable. The people above us are just ****ing annoying as hell, they just remind me of trash, there lifes mission is to make everyone's life miserable cause they are miserable ****s. and then you have my mom's friend tammy next door to us who is also a really mean person.

all these people around me are friends and all i want to do is escape them all. It's like being in high school. They talk behind each others backs, they judge everyone who isn't the exact same as them. Does anyone know what I should do in this situation? Please someone tell me what to do? I can't stand these people and I have to see them everyday.

Last edited:

Ten

Banned
Are you working on getting out of there? That's the best thing you can do if you hate being there. Otherwise I'd just ignore them as much as possible and forget they exist. And if they think you're weird for ignoring then tell them what you think about em and basically make them **** off. That's what I'd do.

And if Lisa gets in your business for no reason again, and is being a giant bitch, punch her in the face as hard as you can. You'll feel great after but your mom will be mad and lisa might even try to press charges. If she's holding her bleeding mouth and saying she's pressing charges that'd make me kick her ass even more. Okay not giving great advice but it's what I'd do ;3 ...

Anyway just remember nothing has to last forever. You'll move out one day either with a boyfriend / girlfriend or on your own and you'll leave these people behind.

Last edited:

Jegan

Hey I use to live in the basement for 4 miserable years. I can totally understand where you are at now. The fact that you gotta live under some one else's house just drives you crazy hopeless. Its like you must live by there rules. Who has that authority to tell you how to live?. And also they come down time to time, talk about ****tt you dont wana listen to. And dont even get me started with over hearing there personal arguments and fights n' all that unwanted stuff. I was depressed, I wanted to get an apartment and live by my self everyday. At that time I didn't have the money. I finally managed to work towards and got my self out of the basement. Now My life is peaceful than ever before. Living in the basement affected my mood really bad. I never got any sunlight or Fresh air. I didn't know the day was out side plus it was too cold. I always wanted to sleep and never get up. It was just a motivation killer.
Why don't you rent an apartment, I think its a good idea!
Sorry I couldnt help you much.