people from waterford?

loloy

im new to this and im wondering if there was anyone from waterford or surrounding areas? ive never met anyone with sa and ive always tried to hide my sa - im not as bad as i was but its still there :( but i think it would be so good just to be yourself and not try to act how you feel others want you to be.

loloy

do u ever feel like the world revolves around you?? like you walk into some place and you feel everyone is looking at you?? i hate that feeling :(

Pookah

Lol the name Waterford to me is rather vague. There is a Waterford, New Jersey, USA about 15 minutes from me. Until I saw the forum it was in of course. :p

shamrock_girl

do u know i really thought i was alone and i was the only person who felt like this and that somehow i wasn't normal or something and why couldn't i be like everyone else and actually be able to hold a conversation its like when im having a conversation with someone i dont know i just want it to be over because im afraid i'm gonna say something stupid and then i'm gonna beat myself up over it later does anyone else feel like that?

loloy

do u know i really thought i was alone and i was the only person who felt like this and that somehow i wasn't normal or something and why couldn't i be like everyone else and actually be able to hold a conversation its like when im having a conversation with someone i dont know i just want it to be over because im afraid i'm gonna say something stupid and then i'm gonna beat myself up over it later does anyone else feel like that?

i always though no one felt as awkward or anxious as me in social situations but from reading here im not alone. Ive taken lexapro the last few days and i feel weird from it but im sure the side affects will go. Like today i was at home in the kitchen and my dad comes in with this cute guy i went to school wilth - they asked me for something and i did feel nervous but not as much as before the lexapro. And yeah im usually afriad il say something stupid too but if we do then so what - it will be forgotton about soon. Anyways welcome to the site - its very helpful :)