pathological liars?

paul

hey everyone,

yes, i know this is very random but ... do any of you know any pathological liars? there is this one girl in my grade who i swear lies about practically everything. not only did uma thurman's dog pee on her shoe, but she met usher. her mom is abusive to her (i saw an "IM conversation" between her and her mom and it was extremely obvious what she edited in). she sometimes has a very fake boston accent and pretends she used to live in boston (until she was six). then later, she says she lived on a farm (until she was six. hmm) and got bitten by a cow.
a farm in boston?
also, she is the captain of a nonexistant dance team, and used to be on a swim team, but conveniently lost her medals and forgot her times. apparently, her old school thinks she's pregnant and "teachers have emailed her" (the emails are very obviously fake). also, at her old school, she was almost expelled because the principal thought her tic-tacs were heroin ...
also, she fasted for five days (five days when none of us were in school). she's been stalked 3 times by three different creepy people in cities. she knows every song (googles the lyrics) and every movie (just pretends to know them, and when asked specific questions, "forgets"). she also tutors kids on weekends and gets paid, aww, what a nice person.
and she has $7,000, which she saved on her own! (she's 13, for the record)

:p just wondering if you know any pathological liars! i must say i respect her infinitely; keeping up with all those lies must be a huge burden!

bluenow

Haha. Yea I've know a few. Know the upbringing of a couple and can't say that was the problem. It's like these people are just born that way. True on keeping up on the lies. Sometimes they slip up and don't even remember or seem to care.

Horatio

wow Paul, you should feel priviliged!!!! by the sounds of it you've just met the future President of the United States :p

paul

Horatio said:
wow Paul, you should feel priviliged!!!! by the sounds of it you've just met the future President of the United States :p

:lol:

and septor, i'm sorry to hear that about your mother :( is she getting help for it?

Septor

paul said:
Horatio said:

:lol:

and septor, i'm sorry to hear that about your mother :( is she getting help for it?

I have not talk to her in over 12 years but the way she was I don't think she would get any help.With her it was not what she was lying about but what she was not lying about.

BrokenSmile

I know some people that lies a lot but i don't call them phatological liars. Maybe i will become one of them coz i lie a lot too. :cry: I know is bad but i allways have a good reason to lie. Usually i lie coz the truth is hard to belive or to tell people what they like to hear. When i was little (13 years old) my best friend was a big liar. She was so beautiful and everyone like her but she invent gonigs-on about her life - like the girl u telling us about - and i sustained she in her lies ... i think those people lie coz theyr life seems to be boring or to draw people attention or something....And now i had a friend also an SP who lie a lot and... more he likes to play tricks on people or to act like hi is someone else or to play roles. And now he's mad on me because i acted like i don't have trust in him and coz i played a trick to him just to show him what u feel when someone lie u and makes tricks. He was my boyfriend i miss him so much but he don't talk to me anymre and i never understand why ... :cry:
Sorry for my bad english....

shyandnumb

I have met some people who could fit in this caterogy. But at some moments, I could fit in this caterogy, too. Since, I have often lied to others to cover my feelings for the stressful situation.

Chilling__Echo

it's the one thing i will NOT put up with. even if the lies are white. i can't stand it and i've been lied to by friends too many times.

Septor

Chilling__Echo said:
it's the one thing i will NOT put up with. even if the lies are white. i can't stand it and i've been lied to by friends too many times.

Yea I know how you feel I will not put up with that at all either and that's one of the only thing that can makes me really mad.

renegade

BrokenSmile said:
And now i had a friend also an SP who lie a lot and... more he likes to play tricks on people or to act like hi is someone else or to play roles. And now he's mad on me because i acted like i don't have trust in him and coz i played a trick to him just to show him what u feel when someone lie u and makes tricks. He was my boyfriend i miss him so much but he don't talk to me anymre and i never understand why ... :cry:
Sorry for my bad english....

That was me by the way. I must be seen now as the cruelest man on earth...he is her point of view and I respect it. No use to argue now.

Back to the topic, I use to lie a lot cause its fun, as long as you don't hurt anyone and your lies don't have bad consequences. I used to play different roles and act like I'm somebody else on yahoo messenger, little games I play. I guess I like acting.