partyrings!!!!!!!!!

partyrings

because i cant get out of the house as much i was i aould like to i have developed an adiction to...................partyrings!! hence my nickname!!!!they r sooo tasty!!! any think the same?? or av a andiction to anyother biscuit or anything else?? come on giv us a laugh!!! :lol:

partyrings

im so sorry bout the spelling!!! itype fast and dont look at wot im typing!!! i know i know but any1 who understands that get back to me

I do like partyrings lol :lol:

The things I love most though, are the things that are potato based lol!! ie crisps, chips, mash potato and cheese, potato wedges ect ect :p

jojosparkles

haha party rings r the bestest! esp the yellow n pink ones!

everyone this is me mate annie and she is a fellow honey nut loop!

ask her about her cupboard! if ya ever in need for anythin she is bound to have it in there! its like mary bloody poppins carpet bag!

absoultely toppa lass! will give ya a good laugh!

love ya princess xxx

jojo

Mary

What are party rings exactly? I'm fr. the U.S.A. and maybe that's why I have never heard of this before? I'm thinking it's a cookie?
Anyway, I love to eat chocolate when I'm stressed out but unfortunately for me, I also love to eat salty stuff too.
Some people only like one or the other but I can do both! LOL, I have to watch it though or the wieght creeps on!

partyrings

mary party rings r a round biscuit with a hole in the middle and icing on top in different colours they r so luvly!!! i like eatin crisps and things too but have a mad sweet tooth!!! chocolate,biscuits anything of a tasy sweet kind!!!! im not huge big and fat im sure if i ever got like that i wouldnt eat so much of that things lol :lol:

Mary

I'm not huge either! :lol: But my pants can get a little snug if I overdo on the "comfort food" but if I'm deppressed enough it doesn't stop me fr. eating!
The partyrings sound like doughnuts! If they are anything like that then I am all for it! :lol: I love doughnuts!

partyrings

they r not like donuts,donuts here r like round cake sponge things but partyrings r biscuits like a cookie i suppose with a hole in it a icing on the top but not wet icing lol dry icing lol

Mary

You are just going to have to send me some so I can try them! LOL. Just kidding. I will take your word for it that they are good and hopefully one day they will start selling them over here!

Mary

Remember: Stressed spelled backwards is Desserts, coincidence, I think not! LOL! :lol: