Party makign me feel down

NihilistNoir

Today i took my lorazepam and went to a party. I got really drunk, and this girl was obviously interested in me, but im weird, and now i went home. I feel really depressed after this event, is there a reason for it?

bony666

Today i took my lorazepam and went to a party. I got really drunk, and this girl was obviously interested in me, but im weird, and now i went home. I feel really depressed after this event, is there a reason for it?

It's better to continue going to parties until you get used to. Hiding at home is not the solution.
You're saying 'I'am weird' : well that's your opinion about yourself: that girl was certainly thinking the opposite, she may have found you sweet and nice guy. I mean it's worth being brave and staying a little more, otherwise you will just keep making suppositions and negative assumptions

ashley90

going to parties makes me feel depressed. mostly because when i drink my social anxiety goes away completely then i see what it would be like for me if i didn't have it. but its depressing seeing everyone else that can just be themselves without alcohol. and i hate going to parties. i would much rather stay home by myself but i'm trying to keep the few friends i do have, and basically all they do its drink.