paranoid and peeking through the blinds

reguilete

I get paranoid at home and i just peek through the blinds every time i hear somthing,but i make sure i dont get seen anybody here this weird.

Gloomy

Another blinds peeker here.
I use a paperclip to keep the blinds open a crack so I can peek out. I have my chair right next to the window. I'm peeking out right now. Yesterday a truck broke down in front of my house. I was anxious until it was finally towed away. One day I was peeking out and in my neighbor's house there was a little kid peeking out too. We saw each other, it was a peeker moment. :wink:

IceLad

I'm very self conscious peeking through the blinds/ looking out the window. I worried people will think I'm nosy even though I'm looking outside just because I feel like it.

Scottish_Player

I used to be a blind peeker and a curtain twitcher lol but as things changed in my mind i thoughts i now just open the blinds or curtains if i want to look out, sure if there is someone outside they will look up but only because they have maybe caught my movement out of the side of their eye and then they soon look away again.

If you want to look out your window you should just open the blinds or curtains :D whats the worst that can happen?

Septor

Bunch of peeping toms :lol: :lol:

I can look out my window without peeking through the blinds becuase there a big tree in front of my window but that means I can't see anything either. :(