Panthagon's Cave

Panthagon

I see many members have a running journal thing going here so maybe I'll give it a try...
I feel like I should give some background on myself or something, but revealing all at once makes me nervous, plus it would take a while...
Small moves, Ellie.
Well, I guess first off some people might be wondering what "Panthagon" means xD It's a term I use to describe myself/my fursona, a combination of panther and dragon. In all my drawings I've never been able to capture it right, so you'll just have to imagine, and maybe someday I'll be able to.

My biggest problem is my Functional Abdominal Pain, which basically just makes my stomach hurt 24/7 and sometimes bad enough to be completely debilitating (on the floor, screaming, crying, etc.) but will not be recognized as being a disability as it's not constantly bad enough to prevent me from doing things. I've tried all sorts of medications, treatments, therapies, etc. but nothing has worked. Most people get better within the first year, but it's been nearly 5 and I'm still in pain, so the doctors have given up on me.

Aside from that, insomnia, anxiety, depression, and some sort of schizo-thing have been influencing my life for as long as I can remember, and have only gotten worse since the pain started.

Moving on to venting...
I'm losing it, honestly. I need to get out of this place. I haven't had 3 square meals in weeks because my mom is simply too lazy to go grocery shopping, and she's the only one with a car/money to do so. She stole some of mine again and wont admit it, and still owes me from the last 3 times she borrowed... *Sigh* I just feel stuck. I know I need to get a job, but I can't imagine anything I could actually do in my condition. Pretty much everything requires you to perform during set hours, which I can't do reliably, and those that don't require you to have unique skills or degrees that I just don't have...
I want to be proactive with my life, but I don't know what to do.

(This is an open journal. If you have any questions or comments or want to know something about me, just post it and I'll respond. Otherwise I'll do these whenever the mood strikes.)

LoyalXenite

I thought it said Pantheon, as in Greek mythology.

My mother regularly stole my money too so I understand how frustrating that is.

Welcome to the site by the way.

Panthagon

Yeah most people read pantheon, from what I've seen x3 I've never had anyone make the connection with pathogen though, I kinda like that :eek:
I personally don't think I'm quite ready for a job either, but I need one :/ With my boyfriend's current salary we wouldn't be able to afford our own place, or if so, just barely scrape by.
I've tried to sell my art and stuff but that hasn't worked out so far >-<

Vent:
My brain is on the fritz today. So many thoughts and ideas swirling around and disappearing before I can catch them. Vena (one of the meaner personas) was very talkative last night, so I didn't sleep well... And Nyx (my cat) woke me up early too.
I wish I could get some of these things out. I try and draw them but they always turn into something else and I'm left with this unsatisfied feeling, even when it's a decent drawing. It's like trying to make a cake, and you wind up with a pie. The pie is still tasty, but dammit I wanted cake!! >-<