Pannic attack?

Metal_isthe_Answer

Had a panic attack, I think,for the first time about 2 or 3 months ago, I went onto the college campus to get a copy of Windows 7 from the campus book store. I briefly attended that college and had no panic attacks for the short time I was there, but when I went back, I started sweating like crazy.
As I walked further onto campus among larger groups of people I started feeling very hot, absolutely surrounded and trapped, and my nose started running like crazy, which usually only happens if I've been very physically active.
I finally got to the store, bought my software and got out quick, when I was in the store it started to go away, but it only went away once I got in the car and left.
Now that I'm typing this, I don't know why I'd even question if I had a panic attack, it definitely was one.
People always tell me that I should go back to college, and I'm even starting to reconsider it because I don't want to be stuck in a food service job forever, what is the likely hood of having more episodes like this should I decide to back?

Last edited: